Rough couple of days... :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLove89

Reaction score
So yesterday was one of those days where one thing happens after another. Yesterday morning my biological grandpa died. I didn't meet him until a few years ago and didn't get to spend much time with him since he lived in New York and I live in Arkansas. But he treated me better than my grandparents that I knew while I was growing up (It's a complicated situation. My grandpa that died is my mom's real dad. Her parents divorced when she was 5 and she didn't see him again until a few years ago. My grandma remarried twice since then. Basically, a family member did something bad to me when I was little and my grandparents insist that I am lying. But my biological grandpa was on my side). So now I feel like I don't have grandparents in my life since the only one that seemed to care about me died.
Later on yesterday I found out that after my boyfriend/unoffical fiance finishes all of his training (which will take up to a year) there's a good chance that he will be deployed to Afghanistan for an additional year. So basically I will only see him for maybe a week out of those 2 years. I'm really depressed over that because he was only supposed to be gone 6 months. Then it turned into 9 months to a year, and then yesterday he told me about the possible deployment.
I also discovered that on top of having celiac disease, I am also lactose intolerant. I've been having issues with food and have been getting sick alot.
This is just too much for me all at once and I don't know how to handle it...:(

I know that sometimes life dumps things on us all at once, but try to focus on the good things in your life and it will help you to cope with the bad.

I'm sorry you're going thru so much. Focus on the happy moments and memories in your life... words are so much easier said than done

*big hugs*

Latest posts

Back