Rosie's Herd of Amazing Animals

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, AngelnSnuffy!

Actually, I'll have the same amount of cage space to clean, but twomore bunnies making messes...so yeah, it'll probably be a bit more toclean...but I tell ya, it's a joy for me! :)

I really love letting the girls out (one by one) and trying to sweepout their cages while they nip at the handbroom (and sometimes myhand). It's like playing tag, hehe, but bunnystyle!

Yesterday, I gave Maisie a huge heap of hay (she eats a LOT of it, forher size!), and tried to pluck out a rather nice-looking top to giveher, and I guess the hormones must have been raging, because she gaveme a GOOD nip on the hand! Usually I'm fairly good at puttingmy hand in certain ways so she can't actually nip me (hard to explain,but having my hand certain ways, and at certain angles, she can'tactually bite me), but I guess I wasn't really considering it lastnight, hehe!

I don't mind, really...I know it's just her hormones, and that onceshe's spayed, she won't try to bite. She's just guarding herfood, hehe!

I really do enjoy the things I do for my girls, though, and can't wait to add my two boys to the mix! :)

Hugs!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

First - a disclaimer.

We don't use this bathroom - except for bunnies to have playtime. I didgo in and sweep before putting the boys in there to play.....BUT....Ididn't look at the underside of the toilet or the wall or the floor.

YUCK.

So tomorrow I'll be cleaning so that I won't be so ashamed of videos like this.

Also - I am trying to help Drew gain some weight by giving the boysbaby food. He likes banana baby food and some others too.Unfortunately, he doesn't always clean his nose like he should...sohe's got a really dirty nose from the baby food/critical care I'vegiven him the boys. All 3 of them eat it - I think he wears it so Iwill know he got into it.

Also - near the end of the video - Drew sneezes a bit. I went andlooked behind the toilet and understood why. The last of the hay fromthe last time they were in there was behind the toilet...and it wassort of dusty.....

with all that said...here goes..

Oh my goodness....that was FANTASTIC!!!

I just loved Drew's speediness...and Dusty's booty-rug as he hopped around...what cutie-pah-tooties!!!! :D

I'm melting...oh, the wait is terrible...:(

But...it's necessary...and good for all involved, I think. :)

Just makes fonder of them everyday...

Thank you SO MUCH for doing that video...and don't worry about yourbathroom...not like you're letting your regularly-used bathroom getthat dirty. I totally understand about seldom-used bathrooms(and add onto that that you use it for bunny play, and I totallyunderstand).

Oh...best part of the video...when Drew sprints suddenly and bops hisnose into the toilet. Hehe!! You can tell he didn'tlike it much, by how insistant he was being about trying to batheit! What a cutie!!! :D

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

That is soooo cute. Mopsy is a doll!

Aww...my babies are so ADORABLE!! I love how Bun Bun looks like a little piece of popcorn bouncing around there like that! :)

So, I have officially given up on putting a number in the title of this thread, hehe! I just don't know at this moment what number I'll end up at, since right now, we'll be giving a home to nine rabbits (come September). Yes, two aren't ours...but we'll be taking care of them, so they'll be a (temporary) part of the herd. :)

I'll be posting pictures of our newest addition, SweetPea, tomorrow.

Hugs!

Rosie and the Magnificient Herd*
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: and Madilyn & Mallory :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Glad to see you've given up on numbering and given in to simply taking in all the bunnies of the world. :D

Those videos are great. I can't figure out what's wrong with the ears on the bunny doing all the licking ;)

I just have to add that I love love love the commentary on that last video...;)

and the way that Peg can make bunnies binky on command.

Hi mama! It's Drew! I miss writing you letters but I've been so very very busy.

I know breeder mama told you already - but I want to tell the world - I'm now over 2 pounds!!! Isn't that wonderful?

I haven't yet decided how much I want to weigh....Dusty tells me I want to try for a "girlish" figure and Bun Bun says I have a "fat head" already and I don't need to get any bigger.

That's not very nice of him....but oh well...that's a big brother for you.

Anyway - I just wanted to write you a short note and let you know that as breeder mama and dad say it...

"Drew-some grew-some!"

Love
Drew

YAY, Drew!! Good job, Sweetie Pie!! :D

Mama's so proud of you...I knew you could do it!!

And don't worry...no matter how big you decide to grow, you'll always be Mama's Little Itty Bitty. :D

I love you!!

Mama*

Wow, I just watched the video of Mitzi grooming Drew, how cute is that!!! Rosie, looks like this little one will fit right in with your kitties!

Hehe...yeah, if they get over their bunphobia and actually spend some TIME with the buns!!

They literally stay completely clear of the bunny run when the girls are out...they don't even really attempt much contact. I guess Flower got a little too much gusto at tail-sniffing!! Hehe!! But, really...can ya blame her? It's gotta be an overwhelming curiousity to sniff those long tails my kitties have!

:biggrin2:

Haley wrote:
Wow, I just watched the video of Mitzi grooming Drew, how cute is that!!! Rosie, looks like this little one will fit right in with your kitties!

Maybe they think cat tails are big cords! If they are anything like mine, a cord is quite tasty no matter how much mommy fusses.

Hey Rosie, I'm glad your back, but we need some updated pictures of all your babies.

BTW when are you getting your other babies. I'm catching up to you soon I'll have 6.

Susan and the Gang:running bunny

Pictures?

Back