Rose's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46aa666c.jpg
What a beautiful bunny. This is my favourite picture. Don't you just want to mush that face!;)

Oooohhh, I'm so glad you re-posted pics of allyour herd (minus Destry, of course :X:p). I love them all-!Those pictures of Izzy are lovely. And thenthere's Bub Well, he is just the most gorgeous hunk of Bun. A trueposter Boy. :D

So Destry is quite the adventurer then? I can just imagine how delighted they were to find the grain :D. Great story!

Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Oooohhh, I'm so glad you re-posted pics of all your herd(minus Destry, of course :X:p). I love them all-!Those pictures of Izzy are lovely. And thenthere's Bub Well, he is just the most gorgeous hunk of Bun. A trueposter Boy. :D

So Destry is quite the adventurer then? I can just imagine how delighted they were to find the grain :D. Great story!

Jan
Thanks!!:D

Wow, I can see I need to add some Destry pics!:pYes, he's acreative little stinker. But then he turns around and does somethingtotally sweet. Like Bub.

Rose

baby2-3wks.jpg

:happyrabbit:

Aww. The Baby Sandal picture makes me melt! There are so cutee! Ican't stand the cutness! Give them a little hug for me,please?! If I lived at your house I couldn't keep my eyes off them!Look at them babies!

:inlove:

Katy

Can you believe there's nine of them in those sandals!:shock:They grew so fast. They now weigh about 10 lbs. EACH. lol

Bub is the only one left here, the others are at new homes. I miss them!

Rose

ROSE !!! OHHHHHHHHHH ROSE!!!!!!!!!

guess what I found today thanksto One of our Members here ,Roger L sent me a PM with aname and email address for aPal breeder give or take 2hours either way from me , Ihave already contacted her via emailabout a Doe baby and a Buck ,These ones are Goldens!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so thrilled!!!!

New digs! Pandemonium and Fenny are officiallymoved into their mansions. Small bunny, BIIIIIG house. These are thesame dimensions as Bub's, 3x5. They are rattling around like littlepeas in there. My favorite innovation is the little hallway that letsthem come face to face. They love it! Pandemonium chews the wire untilFenny comes running to see what she wants.

Hallway:

1536a6e1.jpg

ohhh brooooother...where are you?

757a732c.jpg

She leaves, he comes:

2d2cf0a3.jpg

There you are!

8159da0e.jpg

Peekaboo:

edc68016.jpg

Box view:

603957cb.jpg

Front:

bd16ba66.jpg

Visiting:

b746a877.jpg

Pandemonium:

28fcb3aa.jpg

Beautiful Pals! One of mybunnies is half Palomino. After I got her, I searched aroundthe internet to learn more about them, but it doesn't seem like they'revery common. I love their colors though, and their bigears. They seem to have sweet personalities too, at least theone I met did (the mother of my bunny).

I looove your pictures! They're all so cute!

doodle wrote:
Beautiful Pals! One of my bunnies is halfPalomino. After I got her, I searched around the internet tolearn more about them, but it doesn't seem like they're verycommon. I love their colors though, and their bigears. They seem to have sweet personalities too, at least theone I met did (the mother of my bunny).

I looove your pictures! They're all so cute!

Which of yours is the half Pal (and what's the other half)? Male orfemale?Pictures??? :)They are really awesome, andquite rare. We Pal lovers are hoping for a breed renaissance, andseveral of our members are working on that. Most of them are very sweet( I especially love the boys). My young male (full Pal) in the pics isa little over a year old and very loving. A little tooloving.....:shock:

We have a "Save the Pals" thread that some of our forum members havecontributed pictures to. You should post pics of your half Pal! Theones in your avatar are adorable.

Rose

FreddysMom wrote:
Rose, the new digs look awesome!! what lucky bunnies you have!! :D

I don't think they could live without each other. They've always had awindow, but not this nice. It is really adorable seeing them hunt foreach other. Fenny loves to run zigzags around his cage, but Pandemoniumis more limited because of her sight and hearing. Fen's allergies areimproving and he's happy as a lark running laps in his new cage.Pandemonium is happy because Fen is right there.

I LOVE the new clean setup!!:D:D:D:D:D

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
Rose, thenew digs look awesome!! what lucky bunnies you have!! :D

I don't think they could live without each other. They've always had awindow, but not this nice. It is really adorable seeing them hunt foreach other. Fenny loves to run zigzags around his cage, but Pandemoniumis more limited because of her sight and hearing. Fen's allergies areimproving and he's happy as a lark running laps in his new cage.Pandemonium is happy because Fen is right there.

I LOVE the new clean setup!!:D:D:D:D:D

Rose
Winter is coming up .......i loved the pix you posted of Fen in thesnow .. he almost looked like a lion! cant wait for some new ones! :)

oh ya!!! and wheres some news about Mr. Bub???// I havent seen any photos in ages!

What an awesome idea on that setup..I love the "hallway" where they can visit yet nobunny can get hurt. Thats great!

tried today, he wouldn't sit still!:X

He's doing great. All over me as usual, but he was really extra sweetwhen Izzy died. He was so worried (couldn't figure out the wet eyes, sohe noozled my face all over).

Sweet and crazy, that's him. Are you still going to get a Pal? I was so disappointed about Tank babies!!!

Rose

Back