Rose's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
I can't find my old home thread (continues tobaffle me!!), so I'm starting a new one. Watch me lose this onetoo.:pAnyway, pics of everyone (yes, Destry too, when Iremember to take some!) can be found here in future!

:D

Rose

Bub, poster boy of my "Save the Pals" campaign (see avatar and "Save the Pals" thread)

In tribute to Bub's wonderful dad, Bunbun, 1995-2004.

Pict0045.jpg

3 days old

Pict0008.jpg

2-3 wks. old

baby2-3wks.jpg

4 wks. old

6488e68c.jpg

6-8 wks. old

Bubby6-8wks.jpg

Golden Boy grown up:

86777b31.jpg

01fe6dc2.jpg

3f200b7d.jpg

46aa666c.jpg

7970149e.jpg

c8fb7084.jpg

d3584a51.jpg

7346bb84.jpg

6774aa4e.jpg

bubface.jpg

bubface2.jpg

bubupsidedown.jpg

Bub enjoys: chasing Rose, spraying Rose, climbing on Rose, sprayingRose, chinning Rose, digging Rose's coat, sprayingRose,leaping into Rose's arms at random, and of course,spraying Rose.:p

Izzy, meek and mild, sweet as sugar....vicious killer of ice bottles....

c3caf7bc.jpg

efcfd462.jpg

3d114348.jpg

b5488868.jpg

ef8bd5e1.jpg

441dc3a8.jpg

Izzy can sit forever cuddling. She is always sweet and loving, and wecall her "perfect".:DAlthough, she is not the sharpest toolin the shed.:pShe's Bub's neighbor (adjoining 3x5 mansions!),and when Bub thumps it makes earthquakes in Izzy's cage. Not that sheminds. It takes a lot to get her riled!

Pandemonium, Izzy's daughter, and TROUBLE!

a60d6762.jpg

745c8228.jpg

92af1640.jpg

8f22ae4c.jpg

88ed30d9.jpg

9e17d58f.jpg

9b3eb1ab.jpg

Some unknown genetic factors resulted in Pandemonium being deaf frombirth and mostly blind since age 2. Despite that, she was the boss ofher litter and continues to be happy, healthy, and an obnoxious littlestinker. She has her sweet moments too, and is very affectionate.Although she hates being picked up, she is so docile I can put a fingerin her mouth.

Pandemonium's favorite game is "remove Rose's hat".:D

Fenwick, Izzy's son, finicky and cute as abutton...known for his rapid-fire sneezes and mile-high binkies! Excusethe messy nose--Fen's got nasty allergies, and he can't help it. But itdoesn't slow him down at all!

DSCN0945.jpg

DSCN0948.jpg

DSCN0941.jpg

95539e22.jpg

6427319e.jpg

45df243e.jpg

3256a1ba.jpg

040dcf31.jpg

dbc88eb9.jpg

7839fe00.jpg

2a5d1209.jpg

638b7394.jpg

As you can see, Fenwick'sairplane ears are his most adorablefeature. He weighs about 3.5 lbs and adores his bigger sister, wholives next door. They like to visit through the screen window dividingtheir cage.

FreddysMom wrote:
i wanna see the ponyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! ::tantrum::

whoa, calm down.:phehe

I know, there's no excuse. But here's a pony story, anyway!

Destryand his little sidekick Bridgette busted out of thepasture into the yard. Not finding anyone interesting around, they wentup to the house and started hammering on the side with their frontfeet. That failed to bring any playmates running out of the house, soDestry ran around to the back deck, jumps up there, andclimbson the picnic table. There were some old horseshoes laying on top ofit, so he starts slinging them into the yard. At this point the farmowner's son saw him and yelled out the back door. Destry took off,crashing through everything on the porch and knocking over a big olddeck chair. In case that wasn't enough mayhem, he and Bridgette wentover to break into the garage where the grain is stored. He pulled thehandle down, slid the door open, and the two of them ate ten lbs. ofgrain between them. Wow. The little master of chaos. The farm owner waslaughing so hard she could barely talk when she was describing it. Whata creative little stinker--ya gotta admire the ingenuity.

keep kicking me, I'll remember the camera soon!:p

Rose

Smokey is the last of the herd. Old as thehills, we think she's going for some kind of record. I've lost track,but she's at least 12 and possibly as old as 14 or 15. Like the LochNess monster, she rarely appears, and she has the temper of a 2.5 lb.wolverine.

78ff6c7e.jpg

5d556afa.jpg

Carolyn and some other members, for some unknown reason, think she'sadorable and refuse to believe she's evil. Do not listen to thesepeople. They are delusional.;)

I just love Bub! He's soadorable. Those Hollands are awfully cute too. Idon't know how Smokey could be evil, she just looks too sweet.

Jen

rabbitgirl wrote:
Smokey is the last of the herd. Old as the hills, we think she'sgoing for some kind of record. I've lost track, but she's at least 12and possibly as old as 14 or 15. Like the Loch Ness monster, she rarelyappears, and she has the temper of a 2.5 lb. wolverine.

78ff6c7e.jpg

5d556afa.jpg

Carolyn and some other members, for some unknown reason, think she'sadorable and refuse to believe she's evil. Do not listen to thesepeople. They are delusional.;)
NOW NOW Rose witha face like that howcan this beauty beEvil!!!????

cirrustwi wrote:
I just love Bub! He's so adorable. ThoseHollands are awfully cute too. I don't know how Smokey couldbe evil, she just looks too sweet.

Jen

Note to self: do not take pics of Smokey. They are deceiving. Theymight induce people to pet her and thereby lose a finger or two.

I rememebr seeing BUB and Fenwick pictures before,(umm maybe in yourold home thread thingy???) and I still enjoy looking at them now asmuch as I did then :D
They are too precious!

Back