Rose's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rabbitgirl wrote:
Which of yours is the half Pal (and what's the other half)? Male or female?Pictures???

In my avatar, she's the little one on the right. She is nowthe big one, lol. She's half Palomino and half standard Rex,but she looks more like a Rex. I don't want to post pics hereand hijack your thread, lol, but if you want to see, her thread andstory arehere.:)

rabbitgirl wrote:
tried today, he wouldn't sit still!:X

He's doing great. All over me as usual, but he was really extra sweetwhen Izzy died. He was so worried (couldn't figure out the wet eyes, sohe noozled my face all over).

Sweet and crazy, that's him. Are you still going to get a Pal? I was so disappointed about Tank babies!!!

Rose
Yes I still plan to get a Pal!!!!!!! :D

Im not exactly sure what my living/moving situation is going to be likein the next few months so i want to get that under wraps .. as to notput a lil baby bunnies under undue stress :p

For all you who wanted Bub stories, here's one!

Bub and I played the "dead game", and he panicked when I just stayedlying down in the snow. Whump! I think he was trying a combination ofthe Heimlich maneuver and CPR, but whatever it was it knocked thebreath out of me when he landed squarely on my stomach and richochetedoff. I was giggling like a maniac, and he was running crazed lapsaround me. Zingzingzingzingzing!

Well, at least he was TRYING to help. I think.:shock:

Rose

New piccys!!

Fenwick (notice the improvement in the nose!)

279fd300.jpg

Pandmonium (who smells Bub on me)

2881f75d.jpg

f7d29e0d.jpg

Bubber

27592e92.jpg

He thinks he's a pointer puppy

6a0df808.jpg

"why are you out there, and I'm in here?"

fb91a4da.jpg

Says hi

75537bdf.jpg

Flappy eared Bub (my favorite pic)

fb652e05.jpg

:jumpforjoy:YAY. Pics of your herd at last!! They all look really well, even poor Fenny with his little nose.

And look at Bubbers. That last pic is just wonderful. I can almost hear the Chariots of Fire theme tune playing :D

Jan

You guys have NO idea how hard it is to takepictures of a Bub who doesn't like to be more than six inches away frommy face. Here's how I got the last picture:

Rose runs to corner

Bub runs to corner

Rose runs to other corner

Bub runs to other corner

Repeat ad infinitum until finally:

Rose runs very fastto corner, drops to knees as if slidinginto home, whips around, and snaps picture before flying Bub crashesinto knees.

It was exhausting taking pics of the little Pepe le Pew!

Rose

Back