Rose Buds?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipcha

Reaction score
I went to an organic store today and got my Chinchilla some dehydrated rose buds since they are healthier for them then most treats and I was curious, can the bunnies have them? Has anyone had any experiece as using them for a treat?

[align=center]
DriedRoseBuds1.jpg
[/align]

We have a huge wildrose bush near by and I am waiting until the hips form then picking them all! I toss them in the freezer and they make good treats :)

Yes, rabbits can eat the whole plant. Mmm, yummy! Rose hips are also a very healthy treat (or good for making tea). I'm not sure of the nutrition value of the buds, but still yummy for a bun. I haven't bought the buds because of the price, but I often get rose hips from the local organic store.

Like Pharfly said, just don't feed any roses that have been sprayed with chemicals. So don't go buying them from florist shops or snitching your neighbor's roses!

Each shoe has a pure sheepskin upper and a flexible rubber sole and black with light tread for durable grip.
Constructed with double stitched seams and hand finished to the highest level of past, this design is not less than 18 fabulous colors and fashion, including the difficulties presented and Mocca Nappa black versions.
The color of the wool on the interior color of the suede off, but the collection plate is always a natural cream.

sheepskin boots

Latest posts

Back