Rory, Skyler and Phoebe Mae

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pictures and videos are the cutest things I've ever seen! I love the tongue video, hehe, it's sooo adorable! Little Tallulah looks like she did a little bit of growing!I'm glad she's feeling better. I hope this is the last of her problems for a long long time.And Rory is as handsome as ever. Can't wait to see this blog filled with little Monroe too!

I'm glad you guys like the pictures and videos! I've watched the tongue video about 15 times because I think it's so cute. I'm so in love with my bunnies! Can't wait until I have Mr. Monroe to love as well, we'll be meeting him in 13 hours! The roads are lookin' good today (hooray!) and we're leaving in about 5 minutes.

Wish us luck!

Oh and don't worry, I deleted all the pictures off my camera and charged the batteries, so there's lots of space for photos and videos of Monroe!

OMG that is just too much cuteness in one blog.

How do you get anything done? If I had those two at my house, I'd never get anything done because I would be playing with them all the time or just sitting back watching them.

Susan:)

OMG Lmao @ Tallulah!!!!!!!!!! That girl is just too precious! She's absolutely been one of my favorites if not the favorite amongst RO buns. I just love her and that video is just too funny and adorable. Of course, I also love Rory and Mylo. Hihi :biggrin2:

Aww, cute pictures! I especially like the tounge pictures.

Thats soo sad about your ratties! I'm glad to hear about Colby Jack though... I'm the girl you got him from! :)

TTYL,

Kali

Kali, I'm so sorry to tell you this, but Colby died a couple days ago :tears2: I was dreading having to tell you and was putting it off. There's a thread for him in the Rainbow Bridge section. He was a very sweet boy and was greatly loved. He liked living with his lady rats. How are the other boys doing?

Also, when did you get a bunny? I haven't seen any Flemmies in Alaska! Tallulah, the adorable licking bunny, died at the end of May. She has a long Rainbow Bridge thread too. I haven't had the heart to post in this bunny blog since she died, this is my first post here in a long time.

Latest posts

Back