Romaine Hearts?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~BunBuns~

Reaction score
Hi guys!!:biggrin2: i haven't been on for a VERY VERY VERY longtime.. Me and bunbuns are doing great! I was just wondering are Romaine Hearts safe to feed?:shock::tongue

my buns get those when i forget to pick up other greens. they like them and they are as crazy as ever, no ill effect!:happyrabbit:

I fixed your title - Romaine Heats might not be too good for the bunnies but Hearts are! ;)

Be careful as to how much you give them at first. Romaine gives Bo the soft poos.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I fixed your title - Romaine Heats might not be too good for the bunnies but Hearts are! ;)

Be careful as to how much you give them at first. Romaine gives Bo the soft poos.
WHOOPS!!! i didnt realize i wrote heats :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: thanks for fixing it!!:biggrin2:

ok i am going to ask, what are romaine hearts? i give my guys the romaine lettuce in the bag, and it comes with 3 bunches in the bag, is that romaine hearts?

I hope Bunbuns likes the romaine hearts! I just got my bunny on Saturday and I chose romaine to be the first veggie to give to him. He's had it every day so far and no ill effects. He loves it!

[align=left]theicequeen99121 wrote:
ok i am going to ask, what are romaine hearts? i give my guys the romaine lettuce in the bag, and it comes with 3 bunches in the bag, is that romaine hearts?
romaine hearts are the inside part of a head of romaine lettuce. the outside leaves are very leafy, if you know what i mean, and the ones in the middle--the heart--are a lot stiffer and packed together more closely. the romaine lettuce in the bag is probably mostly hearts and less of the outside leaves.
[/align]

Latest posts

Back