Rock of Love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
luvthempigs wrote:
As far as I can tell the only thing Daisy has going for her are the two assets that are on her chest ;)

I can't even believe she made it to the end, yuck!
I thought that she would have been gone a long time ago

luvthempigs wrote:
As far as I can tell the only thing Daisy has going for her are the two assets that are on her chest ;)

I thought it was funny when Ambre said she could have surgery to be hotter, but Daisy couldn't have surgery to be smarter:p.

Watched it today, was very good!

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
luvthempigs wrote:

I thought it was funny when Ambre said she could have surgery to be hotter, but Daisy couldn't have surgery to be smarter:p.

LOL! Yes, that was too funny because it is so true :rofl:

luvthempigs wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
luvthempigs wrote:

It really is, and it was strange like Ambre said to her about how she was acting different when they were there.

The reunion show looks interesting for next week!

Now, I have to go on Tube to see all Bret's interviews on the talk shows:).

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
luvthempigs wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
luvthempigs wrote:

:whatI don't understand...

And yes, I hope I don't miss the reunion show next weekend. Looks like from the previews there is going to be some fighting going on :hiding:

luvthempigs wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
luvthempigs wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
luvthempigs wrote:

:whatI don't understand...
After the 1st season, he went on like Regis and Kelly, etc. You can watch them on You Tube, sorry, I call it simply, "Tube":p.

I actually have absolutely no comment on Rock of Love...

Except for this...

cold-sore.gif

Yes, I sure did :rofl:

Heather and Daisy fighting, You have to wonder if that kinda stuff is made up? Like what adult is going to act like that and especially on TV? :craziness

Didn't Brett and Ambre look so cute and happy together? I thought so!

Yeah, I was wondering if it was set up to happen while it was happening. They got into it on the show too, and when Heather came on the stage the other night, Daisy gave the bird, lol. Hard to say.

They looked very happy, I thought it was great! Wonder what is next week:?. Gosh, I just don't want it to be over, how pathetic am I?:p

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
They looked very happy, I thought it was great! Wonder what is next week:?. Gosh, I just don't want it to be over, how pathetic am I?:p

LOL! Your as pathetic as me :pI feel the same way....I need to get out and get a life ;)

And in my last post I said Ambre and Daisy, I meant to say Heather and Daisy. I remember them getting into it on the show and I saw Daisy flipping her off too.

Did you hear what Daisy said at the end of the show about "being with" Brett? I was wondering if that kinda stuff was going on. She made a point to say it right on TV and make a public statement of it. Even if it's true I think she said it to hurt Ambre's feelings.

luvthempigs wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:

LOL! Your as pathetic as me :pI feel the same way....I need to get out and get a life ;)

And in my last post I said Ambre and Daisy, I meant to say Heather and Daisy. I remember them getting into it on the show and I saw Daisy flipping her off too.

Did you hear what Daisy said at the end of the show about "being with" Brett? I was wondering if that kinda stuff was going on. She made a point to say it right on TV and make a public statement of it. Even if it's true I think she said it to hurt Ambre's feelings.

So glad I'm not the only one addicted, haha.

Yeah, I heard that, I think she said it like twice too! OnAmbre's myspace, she says they didn't the night in Cancun. So, not sure there. I'm sure Bret has told Ambre what did and didn't happen, so I don't think Daisy could hurt Ambre's feelings with that;). Daisy was just trying to get someone to feel sorry for her I think (he used me), gawd.

Oh! I also thought it was very cool that they showed Destiny's dad and took donations. That was so sad:(.

Edited to add: You have a pm:p. I don't thinkthe fightwas made up now from what I just saw:shock:.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Edited to add: You have a pm:p. I don't thinkthe fightwas made up now from what I just saw:shock:.
I WANT TO SEE!

Latest posts

Back