Rock of Love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvthempigs

Reaction score
Besides myself do we have any Poison fans out there who think Bret Michaels is hot? I know I am really giving away my age with this one :rollseyeslol

I have been following Rock of Love and tonight is the night Bret picks his lady. Can't wait to see who he picks. I hope it's Ambre and not Daisy.

I've always been a HUGE Poison fan but after watching the show Brett has lost his appeal. I don't know why................

I think he'll choose Daisy. She'll fit his lifestyle more IMO.

Well, He is getting ready to choose and I'm afraid he will choose Daisy too. But, I think he would be way better off with Ambre.....we shall see!

LOL! I thought that was too funny and just goes to show how immature Daisy is...

Yes, He picked Ambre!!! Maybe there is still hope that guys want more than a hot bod. Although I think Ambre looks amazing and she was the oldest girl in the house.

Oh, That would be something...I hope it doesn't happen to him again :(I have a feeling it wont though. Something tells me Ambre is for real but then again who knows I have been wrong about people before lol

Well at least she's not a stripper or 20 years old. He needed somebody closer to his own age.

OMG, Love that show! But, oops, I recorded the show tonight and haven't watched it yet and just saw above who he chose:p. I was so hoping it would be Ambre:).

I have seriously been obsessed with this show. Did you all watch the first one as well?

I loved Poison when they came out, I was a teen:D, always thought he was hot. Had magazine pics of him on my walls, haha. Oh, years ago, my stepmom had a t-shirt shop and I took one of my favorite pics of him and had it put on a shirt:p. I should see if I can find it, haha.

Oppps! Sorry to let the cat out of the bag....

What could possibly have been more important than watching this tonight???? :p

Yes, I watched last season and was shocked that Jess ended up not wanting a relationship with him.

I hate to admit this but even to this day (and, I'm 42 yrs old now) I still love big hair metal. Poison tours every few years or so and I have been to see them several times. I especially love Cinderella who usually tours with them :dude:Anyway, Poison is coming to our town in August this year. Although, I'm not sure that I will be able to go...

I've been to several of their shows too LOL. I love all the hair bands. Poison's coming to my area soon with Dokken and Sebastian Bach (lead singer of Skid Row) who I thought I would marry when I was a teenager LOL.

luvthempigs wrote:
Oppps! Sorry to let the cat out of the bag....

What could possibly have been more important than watching this tonight???? :p

Yes, I watched last season and was shocked that Jess ended up not wanting a relationship with him.

I hate to admit this but even to this day (and, I'm 42 yrs old now) I still love big hair metal. Poison tours every few years or so and I have been to see them several times. I especially love Cinderella who usually tours with them :dude:Anyway, Poison is coming to our town in August this year. Although, I'm not sure that I will be able to go...

That's ok, if I didn't want to know, I shouldn't have opened the thread, right:p.

Well, hubby was home tonight (he usually is at his 2nd job) so I thought best not torture him with it again:p.

I love Cinderella too! Haha, you'll love this! I couldn't remember if I saw Bon Jovi as a teen with Poison, but thought I'd seen them. Just found my ticket stubs, knew right where they were:shock::p. I saw them separately:).

I couldn't believe Jess ended up being with him either. But am glad as we got to see another season:D, too entertaining!

Remember thatDallas girl in the beginning of last season? Her and Lacey were getting into it and she said how she used to have a rabbit...:pssd:

BEAUKEZRA wrote:
I've been to several of their shows too LOL. I love all the hair bands. Poison's coming to my area soon with Dokken and Sebastian Bach (lead singer of Skid Row) who I thought I would marry when I was a teenager LOL.

Yep, Me too!They are going to be here in August sometime. I think Sebastian Bach is hot too but he has issues (then again don't they all) lol

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
That's ok, if I didn't want to know, I shouldn't have opened the thread, right:p.

Well, hubby was home tonight (he usually is at his 2nd job) so I thought best not torture him with it again:p.

I love Cinderella too! Haha, you'll love this! I couldn't remember if I saw Bon Jovi as a teen with Poison, but thought I'd seen them. Just found my ticket stubs, knew right where they were:shock::p. I saw them separately:).

I couldn't believe Jess ended up being with him either. But am glad as we got to see another season:D, too entertaining!

Remember thatDallas girl in the beginning of last season? Her and Lacey were getting into it and she said how she used to have a rabbit...:pssd:

Yea, I guess your right :p

What struck me as funny is that you don't want to torture your hubby with having to watch it. Last week I was havinga few drinks with my soon to be ex-husband and I told him I had to get home to watch Rock of Love and he was like I can't believe you watch that junk. I just had to laugh cause I think he is just jealous of Brett. Like I would ever be able to date him lol

I saw Bon Jovi too and if I recall Cinderella opened for them. I still have all my old ticket stubs as well!

Yea, I got a kick out of watching it. I was glad to see another season. I really do hope it works out for Brett though.

And yes, I do recall some kind of tiff over a rabbit, don't remember the details though...

As far as I can tell the only thing Daisy has going for her are the two assets that are on her chest ;)

I can't even believe she made it to the end, yuck!

Back