Robin's picture thread!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbs

Reaction score
Things are going wonderfully for little Robin! Hehas been doing things he normally has not done that I think may havesomething to do with the passing of his friend Batman, but nothingmajor. He seems to have settled just fine.

He lets me know when he really wants his rubs. If I walk past his cageand he wants attention he will run up to the edge of the cage andfollow me along the edges until he can't follow anymore. And of courseI go right back to the door and give him all he wants. What can I say,he owns me already!

I really think he accepts me as him bunny mommy too! He licks my armswhile I am giving him rubs! He does this often too! I was so exstaticthe first time he did this that my husband thought I was nuts. And thenjust last night I had him out on our patio table while we were allsitting around it chatting and my brother in law must have moved hisarms just a bit too fast for Robin's likes. Robin went high tailing asfast as he could, feet sliding and but sliding faster than his head,right into my arms and cuddled as close as he could! I almost cried Iwas so happy! He stayed there for atleast 3 minutes before he flet safeenough to go wondering around the table again.

And I have also jumped on the wagon! I found a Tractor Supply Storenear me! I went in and got 3 bags, so I am stocked up! I could smellthe great aroama in the car riding home!

I also went to the petstore to get some more toys and goodies for himand man ws it hard to not walk out with all 6 of the most adorablebunnies! Man, the hamsters were really turning my brain trying to finda way to make it work. But I only have 3 cages at this time. And it wasthe petstor that we got Batman from so I am so afraid of loosinganother bunny. Superstitious I guess. Plus I have a baby holland lop onhold and my sister in law has 2 reserved. Why can't I scoop up all thebunnies in the world and just cuddle 'em up!

Out with the boring stuff and on with the pictures!

Robin relaxing after some run time

TiredRobin.jpg

I just love the way he sticks his hind legs out like a frog

FroggyRobin.jpg

Playing on the futon

RobinOnFuton.jpg

Gimme that camera mom

BringThatCameraHereMom.jpg

Emma, my cat, and Robin. Hmm, I see a white pattern going on! LOL!

EmmaCheckingOutRobinsJump.jpg

Robin LOVES his hay

GoodHayMom.jpg

Already chilling in his new tunnel I bought him today

CoolChewbular.jpg

Laura, I never thought of that. It probably ismore comfy for them to lay that way after they have dropped. I willhave to get Robin in a good and calm mood so I can have a look.

Vanessa, thanks! I didn't even think about the two matching until theywere both on the futon together. Boy, where is my mind lately! :)

Pam, thanks! I have a very big soft spot for this little guy! He is mybaby! From your comment about Hotots, can I assume that you think Robinhas a bit of Hotot in him? I thought so when we brought him home andhad to show everyone at home a picture of a Hotot on the computer sothey would see what I was talking about.

Okay, I am a sucker for these little furballs! I just love them! Myhusband and brother in law said I could go ahead and get 3 of the bunsat the petstore, one for each of the kids. We all know they will be mysister in law's and mine though! ;)And the the breeder calledus about 2 hours after we had the new buns in thier home and settled tosay that she has thebuns for us! So in 2 weeks we get totravel to her rabbitry to get our Hollands! YAY! Oh boy help me! Ican't stop! I am going to be one cage building fool these next 2 weeks!:p

The 3 bunnies settled quite nicely at first but then we had to seperatethe littlest one. Who would think the little one of them all would bethe instagator! LOL! I think they are all females but I am no expert. Asample of thier poo goes to the vet on Monday to be tested for Coccideaand then a full vet visit in 3 weeks. Here are some pictures of thelovely ladies!

Checking out the new home

CuriousSandie.jpg

Curious.jpg

RoseSaysHi.jpg

Bunny pile!

BunnyPileLilly.jpg

RoseAndLilly.jpg

Rose seems to be a very outgoing bunny. She will actually ask to be let out of the cage!

RoseStretching.jpg

Rose.jpg

Rose with her slave Caitlin

CaitlinWithRose.jpg

This is Lilly. She reminds me of my old bunny Cupcake. Cupckae did notcare to be held and didn't want attention unless she said so!

LillySaysHi.jpg

Lilly and her slave Lisa

LIsaWithLilly.jpg

And last but not least, the little instagator, Sandie! This bunspersonality has been very curious from the start. And very silly towatch!

Sandie.jpg

Sandie with her slave Zachary(my nephew).

ZachWithSandie.jpg

babbs wrote:
Pam, thanks! I have a very big soft spot for this little guy! He is mybaby! From your comment about Hotots, can I assume that you think Robinhas a bit of Hotot in him? I thought so when we brought him home andhad to show everyone at home a picture of a Hotot on the computer sothey would see what I was talking about.

Robin actually looks like a purebred Dwarf Hotot.AlthoughDwarf Hototsare not very common, there arebreeders in Florida.

Pam

Latest posts

Back