Roaming and pooping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyshelties

Reaction score
Miffy is potty trained but when I let her out of her crate to roam she poops everywhere!! It's all over the place and as soon as it's cleaned up it seems there is twice as much again.I'd really like to let her out more often to roam but am not sure how to stop this problem. Any suggestions?

She is just marking her territory, all buns do it. She just wants to let everyone know thats her area. All of my buns do it, so that why i got a hand held vacuum. I love it. It makes the clean up so easy. If she hasn't been spayed, once you do it should help stop the behavior of marking territory.

Bo got better as he got older. He has his "outside" litterbox also. When he's playing we place it under a desk and he knows where to go - he can get to his cage one as well.

this might not change. herman use to be terrible about litter box habbits (was good until he saw winnie. . .then everything changed) he would poop everywere and spray when he was out in my room. after he was fixed he doesn't spray, but will still poop everywere when he is out running around. . .i just try to clean up after them. . . i have dark brown carpet, so it is hard to see all the poops, but nothing is worse then walking with no shoes/socks on and running into a not all the way hard ball. . .yuck!

katie

Latest posts

Back