RO Trivia challenge :-D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You beat me.....not that I'm that great at it - especially with the darn sports questions...

Peg

SOOOSKA wrote:
OK I want everyone to read real slow today so I can win one. LOL:p

Susan:thanks:

soooska
+ 2 pts
How in God's name did I end up with 5345 seconds yesterday? That's like 89 minutes, geez if I took that long i better go back to school.

Susan:apollo:

[size="+2"]Questions correct: 7 / 10
You took 64 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 636

*sigh* ... Have I ever mentioned that sports and I are not friends?
[/size]

Good Lord, this is the 3rd day I got 10 out of 10 andI didn't come first.:? Would all you smart people do me a favour and read slower. :pLOL Thank You.

I hadn't heard of it untill now! It looks like fun. Can I just login with my RO name and Password, or do I need to creat an account?

TK Bunnies wrote:
I hadn't heard of it untill now! It looks like fun. Can I just login with my RO name and Password, or do I need to creat an account?

Yup, you need to create a tournament account. It's really quick and easy, and the tournament is FUN! (Many thanks to Michaela for starting/managing it :) )

Hope to see you in there! :)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Good Lord, this is the 3rd day I got 10 out of 10 andI didn't come first.:? Would all you smart people do me a favour and read slower. :pLOL Thank You.

Don't worry Susan I'm getting worse by the day.........smart not me!!! lol :D

Latest posts

Back