RO Trivia challenge :-D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOSKA wrote:
[size=+1]2. What does the umpire do to start the game?[/size]
Your Answer: Says play
The correct answer was [size=+1]Blows a whistle[/size].

I'm curious about this answer, I assumed it was for baseball and I thought the umpire said "

"Play Ball"

Now maybe I missed the sport it was talking about because I read the question too fast.

Thanks

Susan

Hey hey hey, no posting answers!!

It was for field hockey. I thought baseball too, and picked your answer, until I reread what sport it was for and changed it.

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi is their anyway this Blog can remain at the top of "Let Your Hare Down"? (like RO TODAY)

I keep forgetting to play some days. How am I suppose to win a month when I forget to play? LOL:p

Susan
I've played every day this month but it hasn't helped - its almost like I can't break above an "8" most days.

Oh well....at least it is fun. Mostly.

:biggrin2:

as of 2:30pm eastern time i have a perfect 10/10 on todays quiz and i beat everybody for the first time.
:bunnydance::):pinkbouce:

Questions correct: 10 / 10
You took 64 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 936

I know this won't last long.LOL Everyone read real slow today!!!!!

Susan

Questions are so American, now I remember why I stopped playing Trivia! :p

I finally updated us to Rabbits Online btw, shows how long it's been since I played lol.

Hey Michaela, I agree with you about it beingso American LOL. I especially hate all the bloody sports ones, ie Football. Geez our country is right next door to the US of A and i still can't get the answers. I think I've only seeing one Canadian question on here and it was about the Toronto hockey team.:p

Susan:?

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hey Michaela, I agree with you about it beingso American LOL. I especially hate all the bloody sports ones, ie Football. Geez our country is right next door to the US of A and i still can't get the answers. I think I've only seeing one Canadian question on here and it was about the Toronto hockey team.:p

Susan:?
Same, What about us out of the U.S

Questions correct: 9 / 10
You took 89 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 811

Wow I can't believe I got 9/10 I guessed at most of them.

Susan:)

You took 83 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 917

Of course we all know this won't last. LOL

Susan:p

Ok again we know this score won't last. Easy today!

You took 65 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 935

Happy One Year Anniversary to all of us who play the trivia game - Michaela started it a year ago today!

Peg

Michaela wrote:
I just saw this on another forum, so though we could have a go here too,

You register with them on the link (best to use your user-name fromhere) then do the quiz. There's a new quiz everyday, they add up thescores and there is a winner every month:)

So, who is the brainiest?

I hope it's ok thatI started it:?I already startedthe plague that is word association!;)There's no prizes, justthough it would be fun, and of course the winner gets to bask in theglory of everyone know how clever they are!:bunnydance:

Give it a go!

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/RO-Trivia-D-67298.html

Aww that's so cool you noticed Peg!:D I didn't. Never thought you would all love it so much, I'm glad I could share it with you all, even if I did nab the idea of another forum. ;)

You took 65 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 935

OK everyone read really SLOW today. LOL:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Calculating your score..

Questions correct: 5 / 10
You took 107 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 393

the only answer i knew, was the one that was like:

where can you find feral cats?

:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back