RIP-Wilbur Is At The Emergency Hospital

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry :(

We lost one of our guys to congestive heart failure. It mimics pneumonia, but progresses very rapidly.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
I'm so sorry :(

We lost one of our guys to congestive heart failure. It mimics pneumonia, but progresses very rapidly.

Pam

When I took him in last night, Dr. Matt thought it might be pneumonia so Wil was in the oxygen tank and getting nebulized. It was incredibly rapid and I guess I am grateful he didn't suffer for a long time.

Patti, thank you so much for your special comments.You are the only one here who has met my bunny friends. Miss Mel ismoping tonight. Greg has her with him watching footballand snacking on pieces of fruit.

Thanks to everyone for your condolences and many kind thoughts.

wait, what!?!? i can't even believe this!!!!! i didn't even think it was possible that wilbur wasn't going to make it...this was so sudden!

i'm so sorry, i can't believe this. i'm just so sorry!!!!!

:pink iris: to wilbur, for being so brave and being taken away so suddenly...:bigtears:

tracy:rip:

I'm awfully sorry for your loss. I hoped it wouldn't have been something so serious... Who would have guessed a heart failure!The good thing is that he left during anesthesia, so it was the sweetest and easiest passing away while he was sleeping... It's so cruel to lose somebody you love, especially during these days of festivity.

Marietta

Here are a couple of more pictures I have of little Wilbur:

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

Binky free little guy.

I'm so sorry to hear :bigtears:Atleast he went peacefully.:hug2:
RIP Wilbur :hearts:

Oh Ann, Im so sorry. I was hoping when I checked this there would be good news.

He was such a beautiful boy. How is Melody handling the loss of her friend?

Youre in my thoughts and prayers. What a rough couple of months for your family :(

Haley

Latest posts

Back