RIP-Wilbur Is At The Emergency Hospital

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
Wil is at the emergency clinic. Went to feed the bunnies at 6:00 and Wil was in respiratory distress. We rushed him in and he was put in an oxygen chamber, was scheduled for Subq fluids and heavy duty antibiotics. He has a nasal discharge and mouth breathing. We don't know if he is going to make it. I just called to check on him and all the vets are occupied with an emergency surgery so I have to wait til after midnight. My poor Wil has never been sick and never even sneezed. I just don't understand this at all. My poor tiny boy.

seniorcats wrote:
Wil is at the emergency clinic. Went to feed the bunnies at 6:00 and Wil was in respiratory distress. We rushed him in and he was put in an oxygen chamber, was scheduled for Subq fluids and heavy duty antibiotics. He has a nasal discharge and mouth breathing. We don't know if he is going to make it. I just called to check on him and all the vets are occupied with an emergency surgery so I have to wait til after midnight. My poor Wil has never been sick and never even sneezed. I just don't understand this at all. My poor tiny boy.

This is one of my favorite pic's - Patti, Slavetoabunny, holding Wilbur. See what a cute rexy boy he is? He loves to give bunny kisses. What will Dr. Melody do if her favorite boy goes to the Bridge? Still no word form the ER other than he is stabilized. We'll have to wait until the head bunny vet comes in or until my friend Denise, the vet tech, arrives at 6:00AM
IMG_0826.jpg

wilbur6.jpg

Come on Wilbur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any news? (I don't know what time it is over there, sorry)

Ack! Just saw this!

Poor Wilbur and poor Ann!

He's in good hands, but I'm going to move this to the Infirmary just to be able to track it better.

Have no idea what could have started this suddenly. How old is he?

Please let us know, we'll all be watching, praying, sending vibes, the works for Wlbur's recovery!

sas :clover::pray:

Latest posts

Back