RIP Toby :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for you loss. We are all here for you.

Prayers-1.jpg

Oh no, I just saw this thread now. Iam so very sorry. I know this must be such a hard time foryou, please know we are all thinking about you. Again, I'msorry :(

Goodbye, my sweet baby boy.

TobysFirstBirthdayMarch152006015.jpg

TobysFirstBirthdayMarch152006004.jpg

September122006008.jpg

Toby.jpg

You were such a good, sweet boy and I loved you with all myheart. You were taken much too soon and you will be missed somuch. You will never be forgotten or replaced. Iknew the minute I saw you that you were meant to bemine.
I am so thankful that you finally won Snuggy over and knew the love of another bunny before you passed.

IMG_0041.jpg

Buck, take good care of my sweet baby boy until I get to the Bridge.

Thanks, everyone.

I gave Snuggy some time to say goodbye to Toby last night.

She licked his face and chinned his little feet. She circledhis body a few times, then went back to her cage for thenight.

beautiful pictures. :bigtears:

Definitely never forgotten and never replaced. He adored yousoooooo much, Laura. Still does, just in anotherform.

On no, oh I really cannot believe this,:cry2

Binky free at the Bridge beautiful Toby...:rainbow:

If you need to talk I am here, I perhaps more than many right now know exactly what you are going through:hug1

I will keep you in my thoughts

Poor Laura. :bigtears:

I know what the love of a bunny like Tobyfeels like. I know you are hurting now, knowing how much youwill miss that special love. I have no words...

Our family, here at Sebbie's house will keep you in our prayers.

Raspberry

My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for yourloss. Like Carolyn said, at least he went quickly and didn't go throughweeks of illness and pain.:hug2:

~Star~

Laura, those pictures are beautiful. He was suchasweet littleboy and he was so loved by you andeveryone here. I cant imagine how hard this week has been foryou and your family.

Youre in my thoughts and prayers. Rest in Peace sweet Toby.:pray:

SM i know it can't help much but i'm so sorry about Toby... just know that you gave him a wonderful life while it lasted.

:tears2:

Thanks, Everyone.

The nearly two years Toby had here were so special to me. Istarted every day by saying good morning to him and he was the last oneI said goodnight to.

I believe Toby was here on borrowed time and I'm just so thankful thatI got to be his mama while he was here. He was a pet storebunny, and I believe, the result of bad breeding. He wasblind, had stomach issues, and probably other things that weren't asobvious.

I didn't bother with the necropsy. I'm almost certain it washis heart. He wasn't sick. He had a very healthyappetite, he was happy and he was poopingand peeing like achamp. The night before he died, he was romping, playing andbinkyinglike he always did.

His deathis very hard for me because it happened so suddenly,but I'm sure that for him, it was the best way he could havegone. I don't believe he suffered. Ally was herewhenhe passed and didn't even know. She didn'thearor see anything. She thought he was justsleeping.

Latest posts

Back