RIP - Stephen Gately

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
oyzone star Stephen Gately died in Majorca, Spain, where he was on vacation. Details of the Irish singer's death remain unclear.

Gately died Saturday, and a report quoted a source as saying: "It looks like he went out for a few drinks (on Saturday), then got back, fell asleep and never woke up."

Born in Ireland in 1976, Gately joined Boyzone in 1993.

Boyzone manager Louis Walsh said: "We're all absolutely devastated. I'm in complete shock. I was with him on Monday at an awards ceremony. We don't know much about what's happened yet... He was a great man."

Last year, Gately reunited with Ronan Keating and the other members of Boyzone who are now planning to fly to Majorca to mourn with the singer's family and friends.

Yet another celeb has died :tears2:

This year stinks seriously.. what the hell is going on?!

:rose:

My sister stayed over last night and was really crying this morning about this. She was one of Boyzone's original fans back in the 90s and used to love Stephen. She even saw them in concert a few months ago!

It's so sad.:( My thoughts go out to his husband and the rest of his family and friends.

I wonder if X Factor will do anything on this tonight? Afterall, Louis was their manager and Boyzone even performed on last year's final.

Latest posts

Back