RIP SPICER - Spice acting off

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spring

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm posting this for Laura (MyBabyBunnies). She is having troubles getting on the forum.

Spice has been acting a bit off He's not as interested in people, not interested in food - not even his favourite treat and is laying stretched out. He's still pooping. Laura is thinking it's gas, and has given him some gas meds. He was fine this morning, but her parents noticedhe was acting funny this evening.

What do you think?

Thanks for posting for her Spring:).

I would treat it as gas now. Let's see how he does in about 12 hours. If you or someone knows how to reach her and keep in touch with her, that would be ideal:?.

What do you all think?

She's usually very intuitive with her bunnies and I am better Spicer has a bit of gas as well.

I wish so much we could get her back on here!

So, Spice should get some lovely simethicone and hay. Tummy rubs and if she can get him in a lightly warmed blanket or towel and hold him - that is supposed to help too. I held bo like that and it seemed like it was a turning point for him when he was fighting stasis and gas. He actually bunny pooted :p

Spice, I love ya buddy! you need to get all better for me! *kiss,kiss*

I hope Spice is better today.
There is Nutri-Cal available at G&E Pharmacy.

I haven't heard from MBB for awhile.She might bebusy withmidterms at the University too.

I haven't seen her on yet today, so no updates. She had two interviews today, so very busy! I am hoping everything is ok though!

Yeah, she's got a full week and she's out of the house from early morning to late evening. She said it couldn't be a worse week for Spice to be ill and she's so worried. :(

Spice passed away on the way to the emergency vetlast night. I am sick at the moment. I just found out. He was my little dollbaby.... I vowed one day to steal him away. I wish I could have done something.

:bigtears:

MBB is devastated I'm sure.

She cannot log in here. I think she can read tho, but I'm not sure. She is terribly busy at school and left at an important time to take him to the ER vet but he didn't make it.

Oh no,what devestating news

:bigtears:i'm sorry Laura

Take care

cheryl

What terrible news! :sad: I am so sorry to hear about Spice... so very sad...

Hugs to Laura.... :hug:

Oh no....

...not Spice.

:bigtears:

I am so sorry MBB.

I'm so very sorry MBB:bigtears:.

(I can't help but wonder what happened, I was hoping it was just gas...)

Binky free sweet Spice, you were one I just adored...:rainbow:

I'm so sorry Laura.:bigtears:Thinking of you.:rainbow:

(and I'm so sorry for suddenly going offline while on msn - the wireless Internet in my houseis a bit dodgy sometimes!:?I hope everything works out ok with your interview)

Latest posts

Back