Rip princess

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosie20029

Reaction score
Yesturdsy morning ( Thursday) I woke up and I got out of the shower I noticed princess was laying there in an awkward way so I say princess and she dosnt get up ! So I yelled out of my room and yelled for my mom I screamed and started crying and was scared that this was going to happen I couldn't stop crying I want her back but she waited to die in my Arms and as my dad walked in the room she passed I can't stop thinking about it I want her back so so so so much now I know how those people feel, I feels like I only had her for a few days but really i had her for only a month please pray for me

Emily, I am so sorry for your loss of your dear Rosie. It is the hardest thing to loose a bunny love and it is especially hard when it is sudden or unexpected.

It is natural to cry and grieve. It will get easier as time passes but, for now, it's normal and natural to express your feelings. In the early stages of grief, the mind does keep going over the loss. It's part of the grieving process and it helps us to come to terms with it.

I know your dear Rosie was loved and had a joyful life in your care. My heart goes out to you. Everyone here understands how you feel. So sorry.

Binkie Free, Sweet Rosie!
You will be remembered forever!
:rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

I'm so sorry Emily. I know you loved Princess. I'm sure you are feeling pretty sad, but remember that you gave her a good home and lots of love. Wherever she is, she knows that you love her!

Oh, Emily, I am so sorry I got your bunny's name wrong. Please forgive me. What a terrible mistake! I'm glad it cheered you up a little:)

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Princess.

Binkie Free,
Sweet Princess.
You will be loved andremembered forever.

:rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

I'm so sorry for your loss - I know I'd be devastated if I lost one of my bunns! that's SO sweet that she waited to die in your arms, though - she died knowing she was truly loved, even if it wasn't for nearly long enough :)

binky free, little Princess!

Oh Emily, I am so sorry to hear about Princess! I'm praying for you as you deal with the loss; there are lots of feelings to work through when you lose a pet. I agree with Ariana, I'm so glad she was able to be with you when she passed and know how loved she was.

RIP sweetie and binky free at the rainbow bridge. :rainbow::rip:

I'm so sorry for your loss, honey... It's so hard to lose a pet that we love so dearly.. we consider them family.

R.I.P. Princess, may you frolic happily at the rainbow bridge. And to Princess's mom - *hugs*

Latest posts

Back