(RIP) OMG whats wrong with Hiccup

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are very sorry to hear about your loss--don't try to second guess this, it only makes you feel worse. All any of us can do is give our fur-babies a loving forever home. Vet bills are very expensive and don't always get you a happy ending. Over the years, we have rescued 27 bunnies. When one dies, it hurts--a piece of your life just got stolen and will never be replaced. Be happy that your little baby knew he was loved and hang onto the happy memories. Larry and Nancy

Thank you Nancy

Hiccup I am so sad about you tonight. I was taking photos on my camera, went to delete one and there you were, my last photos of you.

I was at a wedding, was happy for my friends but looked down and saw you on the tiny screen on my camera in my lap.

I miss you little boy.

I'm so sorry about Hiccup. It sounds like this came on so quickly. :(I read through this whole post, I was half-way in tears. Well at least he can binky over the bridge.

R.I.P Hiccup. :rainbow:

Karlee

I'm so sorry :(.
You did everything you possibly could for him, and i'm sure he was so thankful for that.
You can tell you loved him so much, and he loved you too.

RIP Hiccup :rainbow:

What a heartbreaking loss. I'm so sorry. Binky free, Hiccup.:rainbow:

I'm so sorry..

I'm speechless.. :(

RIP HICCUP

:rainbow:

Latest posts

Back