Rip my little fur baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrashAndI

Reaction score
My lil' bit has passed away today :( she was such a sweet little baby not even 6 months old was less then a pound when we got her she loved to be cuddled and run around and hop and give kisses. She showed no signs of any sickness gave me my morning kisses before I went to work today and when I came home I found her in her cage not breathing...she will be truly missed :( View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1442953832.460576.jpg

Gosh today I feel horrible! I just wanted my morning kisses:( I wish I could have helped her:/

And crash keeps running around to where her cage was and sniffing and looking at me :/

View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1443074711.788419.jpg crash and I had a good day today made they bed then crash peed on it so I had to wash and re make it then he peed on it again! lol wish lil was here to enjoy it with us I never though loosing a pet would hurt this bad but they really do become family! Sent her a goon night kiss💋🐰 I hope she is comfy up in bunny heaven and eating all the apples she can :) View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1443074881.008274.jpg good night lil bit! We love and miss you❤️

Latest posts

Back