RIP Lily Bean

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

myLoki

Reaction score
I didn't think I'd have to post here for a while, but again I've been proven wrong. My Lily girl passed away today sometime between when I left for work and when I returned. It was sudden. She ate and drank water yesterday. I don't know what went wrong. My sister found her laying in the middle of their cage (she never does that) on her side (never does that), and she knew. She called me while I was on my way back from work, and I didn't want to believe it. It was true. She passed. This has been a truly bad summer for my family with my dog passing away from cancer in June to this.

Binky free, Lily Bean. You leave a very sad family and partner in crime behind. Loki will miss you terribly.

And between now and then, until I see you again I'll be loving you.

Love,

Me

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Oh I'm so sorry.

Lily was a Beautiful Bunny.

Binky Free at the Rainbow Bridge:rainbow:Sweet Lily.

Hugs:hug2:

Susan:bunnyangel2:

TinysMom

Reaction score
She was so beautiful - I still remember her with her mama Ohana and her littermates.

I'm so sorry that you lost her - I am sure she had a WONDERFUL life with you and Loki.

Nancy McClelland

Larry
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're so sorry for your loss. Lily Bean sure was a little cutie. Unfortunately, they do sometimes leave us with no warning at all. Our little Bonnie was fine when we left and when our son came over that night to feed everybody, he thought she was just sleeping at first. Rest in peace little one and binky free--you are loved and will be missed greatly.

Bunnylova4eva

Reaction score
I'm so sorry about Lil' Lily. SHe looked like such a little sweetie! RIP, and Binky free!

Pet_Bunny

Reaction score
I am so sorry myLoki. It was sudden and you had no way to prepare for it. I am glad you have pictures and the clay bunny of Lily.

Binky Free Lily Bean. :pink iris: