RIP Billy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Being a foster mom for all the unwanted animalsis amazing and one of the most selfless things you can do. Billy died knowing what love is and that not all humans are heartless because of you. Thank you for that.

RIP "puppy-dog" boy!

Hello Patty. You did such a great job with Billy. He had come such a long way. I remember all to well the day that I rushed him to Dr. E, the condition he was in. Notknowingif he would ever make it. Iwas in tears when I sawhis condition that day. He was actually the 1st rescue I have been involved in. He will be dearly missed by all of us. Bunnies like him will give us hope with all our future rescues. Isaacsdad.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Why do we get so attached to these fosters? I am sad to see them go when they are adopted, but I know they are going to a loving forever home. To have them pass away on me, I feel like I've let them down.

I am so sorry to hear of Billy's passing. It is so hard to stay detached from any animal that enters our homes. At least Billy had a few months of quality living and love. I always ask myself if I am doing right by all of my critters, and always feel I could do more no matter what.

Sending prayers for healing :pray:

Binky free little Billy... you deserve all the goodness possible at the Bridge.

myheart

Latest posts

Back