RIP Angel

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holland Lops1247

Reaction score
My little baby, Angel was acting strange. She then starting acting like a rag-doll. My mom told me she might be dying. She started getting worse. Propping her head on the wire (wire cage) and water bowl. She didn't move much and she didn't drink water. I held her in my arms as she slowly got worse. I came to my mom and dad - crying - and I told them what was happening. My dad told me and my mom to call the vet. "Timber Creek SMALL ANIMAL HOSPITAL" said they didn't help rabbits :pssd: and so we called Palo Duro Small animal and exotics and they took her. The doctor came in and asked us questions and he told us it would be best to euthanize her. I agreed to that and I had about 5 minutes to be with her. My mom took pictures. That was the hardest decision I've ever had to make.

Angel was my dream rabbit. She liked being held and getting her belly rubbed. She loved getting pictures taken and she'd sit down on my lap while I watched tv. She licked my fingers and she never left my side. She was only 5 weeks old. She was adorable. I will never ever forget my little Angel.
She was truly the best rabbit I've ever met.:rip:

Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear about this! I can't imagine, so heartwrenching, especailly when you odn't have time to prepare yourself like that. RIP Angel~Binky Free at the bridge!

Blue eyes wrote:
So sorry. Is this the one that was having runny poos? What buns do you have left now?

Hi Blue eyes. None of my buns had runny poo, just came out in a clump.
And no this isn't the one who had the abnormal poopoos.

I had gotten 2 bunnies in the beginning. Angel and my brother's rabbit Smokey. Angel died and I bought Angel and Smokey's sibling. Angel passed and Smokey and their sibling are happy and healthy. Me and my friend took them outside today. They are doing so well. (I haven't decided a name for the newest bun yet.)

Latest posts

Back