RIP Al

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwinf8936

Reaction score
My little guy Al a Netherland Dwarf pass Thursday morning after a long heart condition. He was 12. Miss the little guy.

Do sad however sounds like he had a great family around him and a great life. Binky free little Al

So sorry for your loss of your beloved Al. I hope the heartache of his passing will soon ease & you can find a place in your heart for another bunny to fill that void Al left in your heart with his passing.

Aww poor you but attract he has gone to a better place now xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using Rabbit Forum

We are so sorry to hear about Al
It sounds as if he had a long happy life. Hopefully all of the good memories you have of Al will help you through this tough time.

I'm so sorry for your loss. 12 years sounds like a very happy life for your bunny and you. It is a true testament to how happy your bunny was with you and how well you looked after him/her. You should be proud of the times you shared together. :)

My bunny is 8 years old, and I know how close humans can get to their pets especially after so many years have passed by being together. :)

Back