Rilee the Vain

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just LOVE the colors of her new pen in combination with her pretty fur.
Nice pen :)
And when you said your room is "kind of up in the air", did you mean like a loft, or what? lol.

Jess_sully wrote:
I just LOVE the colors of her new pen in combination with her pretty fur.
Nice pen :)
And when you said your room is "kind of up in the air", did you mean like a loft, or what? lol.
Thanks! I liked it too, I felt bad when I had to take it apart after such a short time. When I re-build her cage, I'm going to use the fleece again!

Oh, well my room. Most of the year I'm in college where I had an apartment that I moved out of at the beginning of summer, and I'll move again at the end. So my stuff is pretty scattered. Then, also, several months ago my parents decided they were going to take out our carpets and install hardwood floors (those cheaper ones from IKEA) so my mom started putting my things in boxes so they could move the furniture. But they never got to it. So now THAT stuff is also scattered about. So stuff is just lying all over my room and I don't have my TV or computer in there, etc. It's like, permanently temporary....

Whew, long story. Point is I don't spend much time in there except to sleep and sit with and care of Rilee.

GASP_by_gwhoosh.gif

I honestly don't know how I missed this blog...But now that I'm here I have to say I love it and those pictures are great! What camera do you use?? Rilee looks awesome and I love her little white paw and eyeliner, hehe.

Just randomly In your writing style you remind me heaps of my friend Jenna, you also look surprsingly like her...It's a tad freaky how simillar hehe, she'll be very pleased that she has a twin:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back