Richmond (BC) Holland Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that two days ago as well! I WISH I could,too bad my hands are full at the moment with all the animals in thehouse alreadyyy. So you go on the Vancouver site as well - I used to dothat with ALL sites, lol.

Looking at the pic again.. she's so cute.

No, I was searching Holland Lops (I like to lookat pictures on the breeders pages) and I saw her. It was complete flukebut I want her so bad. :(

I posted the link on the SARS BC board. Maybe someone there can :help.

Thanks Pipp, I PMed a member hoping they wanther. I just don't like the sound of that ad, it sounds like they don'tcare for the rabbit nd all and that bothers me. :(

My brother-in-law visits Vancouver occasionally,if I could take her, I would but my limit is 3 right now. I just hopeshe finds a good home.

I emailed the person. Just want to know a bit more about her like if she's spayed, vet checked, been around other rabbits. ect.

She's been sold :(. I didn't recieve an emailback, and I just went to check back toget the phone numberand she's been sold. I hope she went to a good home.

Awe! Well thanks for looking into her anyways. I hope she founda good home.

Latest posts

Back