Rex and Peanut's Photo Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, and I changed my avatar too. That expression is priceless (and why we call her a "Diva" ;))

Why have I neverseen this thread before!?! Those bunnies are adorable! I never knewwhat your bunnies looked like until now! You must never hide them fromme again! :D:p

~Amy

Aren't they just the cutest.

Jen , I'm in. We'll bring Apollo and Sampson to distract herand then grab them and run. Wait two Flemish, nope we can't run. I needto think up a new plan.

Tina

m.e. wrote:
Okay, I just got a new digital camera, so you know what that means...;)
The outdoor pictures are nice and sharp. Alot of depth of field.

What kind of camera did you get? As I'm still shopping for one.

Rainbows! :angel:

It's anOlympusD-580. We needed a new digi-cam as my parents are going to Europenext week, and I'm going to Africa this summer. It was recommended tous as one of the nicest and easiest to use camera's under $200.

So far I have been very impressed with it. I'm definately not anexpert with digital cameras, but I would definately recommend this one.

For once, they're in the photogenic spirit,and I actually have batteries in el-crappo digital camera (the nice onegot stolen in Africa this summer)

But of course, would they actually want to come out of the cage?Nooooo...apparently, the hay box I gave them was far more interesting :D

m14445337.jpg

Here's a few more...

m14445116.jpg

Yes, that would be a cat in their cage.

m14445165.jpg

And look - another one:

m14445273.jpg

"What you doin' in my cage?"

m14445224.jpg

"I wub you, mum."

m14445202.jpg

:great: Excellent job on the pictures, m.e.!! Especially love this one.

m14445273.jpg

Their cage is more decorated than the houses in myneighborhood. It's So Sweet! No one has to tell youtwice to get in the spirit of the holidays. This is certainlyinspirational!

-Carolyn

[align=center]
m16049115.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]
m16049102.jpg

[/align]

Back