Rex and Peanut's Photo Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rex Robert Harrison:
Neutered Male Mini-Rex, 6 yo (D.O.B. 3-13-1999)

2504Rex_1.JPG

2504Rex_3-med.jpg

2504Rex_12-med.JPG

2504Rex_14-med.JPG

2504Rex_15-med.JPG

2504Rex_being_held_2_cropped_.JPG

Checking out the camera...

2504Rex_checking_out_the_camera.JPG

In "his" box:

2504Rex_in_his_box-med.jpg

Attacking a poor defenseless wicker basket :shock::

2504Rex_with_basket_1-med.JPG

Wow, they look so beautiful together!Is Peanut a female and Rex a male? Rex is indeed a gorgeousrex! So jealous that you can get them to trance likethat...especially the rex! I Love them!

-Vanessa

Yes, Peanut is a spayed female and Rex is a neutered male.

*edit* I clarified the original posts

I was SO happy to see this thread come up! I just love Rex! he's so beautiful!

Peanut is simply gorgeous! I just adore his cute face!

Our cats and bunnies get along fabulously :DThe bunnies allow the kittens in their cage, they'll tolerate anexuberant swat now and then (they're as big as the kittens are, and canbe intimidating if they need to). Rex will occassionally initiate agame of "Catch the Bunny" wherein he runs and binkies and the kittenschase after him. And Peanut tolerates lots and lots of love licks andface baths from Miko, our tortie mushball.

Here are the rabbits resting while three exuberant kittens wrestle next to them:

2504KittensplayingnearRexandPeanut.jpg

Peanut and Miko get along very well. Miko is laidback andaffectionate, and Peanut is a Diva ;), so there's no question who isthe leader in this relationship:

2504MVC-048F1.jpg
2504MVC-047F.jpg

Watching Stephanie with her toy...

2504MVC-049F11.jpg

Peanut I completely apologize for my ignorance regarding your gender! :shock:

These photos are great! I love the cats and bunnies getting along. It just amazes me :)

Thanks m.e. for showing your pictures.It's great to see all the pets and how they interact with eachother. Peanut has so much character and we can see why she isa Diva.

Rainbows! :)

Okay, I just got a new digital camera, so you know what that means...;)

Today was absolutely gorgeous, so Rex and Peanut got to spend most of it outside:

Peanut22.jpg

Rex16.jpg

This is Peanut's "I'm sooo not interested in you" face:

Peanut23.jpg

And, apparently, it got a little chilly as the afternoon progressed. Rex decided to, well....nest:

RexNesting5.jpg

RexNesting3.jpg

RexNesting4.jpg

Latest posts

Back