Reunion, accident, makeover

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Reunion:I got a joyous and explosivewelcome home from Bub. Mom said he was rather indifferent all week whenshe came out to feed. He's a one-woman boy, I guess! I let him out inthe run and he frolicked, chased me,and got delightfullyfilthy.

Accident: I had fed Smokey and turned around for a minute or two (likean idiot, forgetting I'd left the cage open)when I heard arustle thump thump plop. Blind Smokey had wandered to the edge andfallen out. A very shocked old lady was now sitting about 3 ft. belowunder her cage. I felt awfully guilty, but she seems fine. I left herscarfing leaves and washing her feet. Cats may have 9 lives but ol'Smokey must have about 100.

The makeover prize goes to Fenwick. He is a changedboy. Thatnew cage made a total difference in his attitude! Instead of proper andfussy and moody,Fenny is suddenly sweet and affectionate likeIzzy was. He climbs all over me and gives lavish kisses (this from theboy who's never kissed anything in five years!). He and sis love tovisit in the "hallway" of the new cages, and both are sparkling clean.Fenwick has also stopped his obsessive fur-pulling and has a lovelyshiny coat. He and Pandmonium seem a whole lot happier, which makes mewish we'd built new cages a lot sooner.

It's good to be home, but I head out tomorrow.:(

Rose

Rose: I'm so glad you came home to suchwonderful things! Sounds like Bub missed his Mommy.Fen and Pandemonium are just happy to get to see each other!They were lonely. Now, they too can miss Mommy and not justeach other. Sounds like Smokey is one tough girl.

Hope your classes are going well!

Jen

:wave:Hi Rose! Aww, Bub misses his Mom - he must be so happy to see you again, even if only briefly!

I hope Smokey is doing OK. She must be made of strong stuff. And Ithink Fenny and Pandemonium's story is just so sweet, blesstheir little hearts :)

Jan

I MISS MY FUZZIES!!!!!

:(:(:(:(:(

I'm back at school and remembering Bub's crazy greetings. Whaaaaaaaaaa!:(

Rose

P.S. the class is totally awesome!

Hi Rose! :wave:

I'm sorry I missed this thread. Glad to hear you didn't getinto acaraccident:

You had me concerned.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the class. Not a bit surprisedthat you're missing your babies and they're feeling the same way aboutyou being away from them.. I loved hearing about how Bubbounced when he saw you. What a Love!

So happy to hear the babies are all doing well. The time willgo fast. It's key that you are getting a lot out of the classand finding it interesting. It helps the days to go byquickly. Will be happy for you when it's all over.

-Carolyn

Nope, Smokey crashed but not me!:)I did almost hit a pheasant, but didn't!:p

The class is great. What's not to like about being turned loose in mydream workshop for two hours every day? They have to kick me out (Idon't want to leave).;)But I miss the fuzzies so much. It'snot the same start to the day not to get sprayed by golden boy, kissedby Fenwick, snarled at by Smokey, and trampled by Pandemonium.

I have more time than I thought to check in at the forum, so I'll still be around!

Rose

Back