Rest in peace Clover - 29 May 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p1rat3

Reaction score
Here is a small memorial to you, Clover:

Clover, you were probably the closest animal companion that I have ever had. You have your own personality and never stopped entertaining us. I hope your forgive us humans after everything and you enjoyed your stay with us. I think you had very a good life, but the end was not fitting. If you can hear us, take care and we will always remember you.

Love,

Jay, Clare, Mikayla, and Nicholas

Rest in peace Clover - 29 May 2008

clover-held.jpg

Clover-b.jpg

12102007991-clover-edit.JPG

What a lovely tribute from all of your family! I know that the loss is much harder when one has only one bun, I've been there, so I can understand how you feel. I hope and pray that someday soon there will be room in your heart for another sweety like Clover. I'd love to see a photo.

:rip: little Clover! You'll be surely missed.

Marietta

I am so very sorry for your loss. On May 24th, I had to make a difficult decision and put to sleep my dutch bun Mr. Smores.

That was a very nice tribute to Clover. It never ceases to amaze me how attached we get to our bunnies and the love they gave us.

Binky free Clover!:rainbow:

I am sorry for your loss. :tears2::rip: Clover was a beautiful and well-loved bunny. :heartsRest assured that your sweet bun now enjoys many binkies and romps in the meadow, just over the :rainbow:.

Peace be with you and your loved ones in this trying time. :pink iris:

Jenk

Jay, I hope you and your family can open your heat and home to another as you seem so caring.. Clover looked to be a rabunctious bun w/a loving heart and would love to see another bun get the chance w/your brood..

Latest posts

Back