RESOLVED - URGENT/North Cal. ONE -EAR BUNNY PTS 8/9/10 NEEDS HOME!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinelea1

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Linus and I am a 4 month old little bitty rabbit. I’m a bit unique because I only have one ear and no one knows why! The volunteers were told that I was actually supposed to what they call a “feeder bunny”. Now, this is pretty scary, because that means I was bought to be SNAKE FOOD! However, lucky for me, the snake didn’t want me and so then I was just dumped at the shelter for someone else to decide my fate. I’ve been at the shelter for a little over a week and I have come down with URI or an upper respiratory infection which is now being treated with Baytril. Unfortunately, due to space issues, the shelter can’t keep me and I’ve been slated for euthanasia. I need a home now and I only have until Monday morning, August 9, 2010 to find a home. Can anyone out there help me? If so, please email Jennifer at jenlee03@yahoo. <mailto:jenlee03@yahoo. com> com . We are in Northern California.

OK to cross post.

PLEASE HELP THIS BABY IF YOU CAN, PLEASE:(

I emailed about saving this little guys life. His plight has touched my heart deeply. I may need help with the cost of his meds and neuter, but first things first. Waiting for a reply back from Jennifer.

I cant find a phone number but did find the post with Linuses pic....We are waiting to hear bk and I am still trying to get this "JENS" phone number to call her-I AM SO SO FREAKIN WORRIED AND SAD!
I am not that good on puter...Is there a way I can get ahold of phone number from email addy all you smarter than me puter ppls that too LOVE buns:(

Me too-Here I am in Michigan with the "little eared bunny(just one still) but am dieing for Linus..I offered to sponsor him, pay for his neuter, his baytril...PLEASE GOD PLEASE SAVE THHIS BUNNY-Did you see him, little precious doo? HE IS ONLY 4 MONTHS OLD!!:( My gosh how much trouble can he be?
We are not hearing bk from the gal that sent the email- I am so woried I will be on the phone calling EVERY shelter in Northern Cali in the morning-gaurenteed-to try and save him...ANY IDEAS?

OH HAPPI BUN:) I LOVE YOU TO BITS! I too am biting yours and my nails(and the kittens sitting with me) I am so worried...gosh I cant help it and I always do this crap...I NEED TO FIND OUT WHERE LINUS IS AT!
And I aint gonna give up tonight till I do...Will keep you posted..

Okay, this is killing me over here. He is going to be euthanized tomorrow and the clock keeps ticking away. :nerves1

Thank you very much Autumn! I will definitely be calling any related numbers tomorrow morning if I don't get a response before then. I'm going to email the other ladies with the organization Jennifer is with right now.

:bow

Got a hold of Jennifer. They were able to pull Linus today and he is foster care with Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary. A potential adopter has already been lined up and currently being screened. This is such great news! I didn't even need to lend assistance which is great since I would have had to find a quarantine home.

Bunny folks are awesome! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back