Resolved: Sweetest Bonded Pair Need a Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Cristal
I am wondering if the pair are fixed?
I quickly read true the post and I am not be able to located it .
you are very close to me .
Have you found any body yet ?

marie wrote:
Hi Cristal
I am wondering if the pair are fixed?
I quickly read true the post and I am not be able to located it .
you are very close to me .
Have you found any body yet ?
yes they are both fixed and no i havent found a home yet :(

So Mika77 has decided to take in my two buns!! She's been an amazing help in trying to find them a home. We are driving our babies out to Windsor on Sunday! I know they're going to a wonderful home!!

Yea! I am so glad they have found a good home :bunnydance:

I have had these two darlings on my mind for several days now. Good thing for me that you live in Canada.... :biggrin2:

Babies are at their new home. I'm on my way home from Windsor now! Mika's a wonderful person, my buns are going to be very happy while there! I feel good about leaving them there. Thanks for everything Mika!!

Crystalballl wrote:
TreasuredFriend wrote:
Your babies won't make your baby sneeze or stir up her allergies, Crystalballl. Happy this is resolved.
What are you talking about?
I think she means since they are now in thier new home you won't have to worry about her allergies bothering her anymore. :)

Sorry my post seemed confusing. Yes, now that your two buns ( some of us call our companion pets, aka bunners:p our babies ) are in their new home, your daughter won't be bothered by allergies. Thanks Jade Icing for deciphering.

Hi Crystal, Just wondering if you ever hear from the girls new owner. I was just going through the old threads and wondered about them. I hope all is well :)

Latest posts

Back