RESOLVED! Mini Rex needs a home in WI

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandyjeank

Reaction score
I rescued a beautiful lion head in Appleton WI. I named her Lucy she is 18 months old and is now ready for a new home. She is free to a good home only, she can go with her cage but there would be a fee. She does come with an outdoor hutch. She was an outdoor bun that was neglected. That can go with her but I still want her to mainly be an indoor rabbit. She does need to be spayed. If you know of anybody that would want her please let me know.

Hi Amanda, It might help if you could post a photo of the bunny and maybe explain a bit about her personality :)

I am happy to say that Lucy has found a new home. I didnt put pics up I need to set up the photo bucket. Now there is just one more that needs a home!

mandyjeank wrote:
I am happy to say that Lucy has found a new home. I didnt put pics up I need to set up the photo bucket. Now there is just one more that needs a home!
You say there is one more that needs a home...would u mind explaining this further...just curious :)

I have a white and black mini rex (doe) that is about 12 weeks old. She is a very sweet girl. I am very leary about putting her on craigslist, I dont want her to be snake food. She came from a very bad pet store. She was just 6 weeks old very thin and in a section of a cage where she could barely turn around. Her name is Maggie Moo, her face looks like a little mini cow. LOL...

AWW i bet she is a cutie...did u get photobucket workiing for u yet I owuld love pics and it will might help you to get her adopted also. U r a great person to help those bunnies

Here are some pics of Maggie, the mini rex.

Picture117-1.jpg

Picture119-1.jpg

She loves to cuddle and play. She isn't very skittish and she lets me in her cage and lets me pet her without a problem. She isn't the friendliest bunny with the other bunnies yet but hopefully will come around soon.

Then again I have flemish giants, so they are a lot bigger then her. Haha. I also wonder if her hormones are kicking in? She is hitting that stage.

I think she sounds and looks great I personally am not interested but I ask these questions to see if others might b interested ye never know ;)

Amanda do u have a blog? I would love to see pics of your flemies. I am head over heals in love with flemish giants :)

Me too, flemish is my favorite. I have three, well two of them are mixes. Casper is a White flemish, but he has brown eyes not red, He is so cute!! Then there is Daphne and Zoe, they are the flemish mixes. Daddy was a Blue Buck and mom was a fawn colored flemish mix, she was still 10 lbs. They are black and I can not tell them apart. They are the most laid back buns ever. I just love them!!! No I dont have a blog. Casper is my profile pic, I will have to post some.

I think I found out how. I just go to blogs and start one? I have to take more pics, I will have to start one.

it is soo sad that you are so far away :( i would love to take that little girlie. ):

Latest posts

Back