*RESOLVED* DESPERATE!!! Need a home for found bunny.... (LONG)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okiron wrote:
undergunfire : I'll be taking the little guy in until I either find him a nice forever home or I fall in love with him and end up keeping him lol. He's getting neutered before the exchange is made :)

Oh, wow! Great! This makes me very happy to hear this :biggrin2:.

You are such a kind person to help this bunny out :hug:!

undergunfire wrote:
Has this little guy found a home yet :?? Being outside in the heat that has been hitting Cali lately, is not fair to the little guy.

He had his surgery today and he is inside resting munching on his kale and papaya. I am soooo grateful that he is going to a good home. And don't worry, where his hutch is located (in the shade with a tarp covering parts of it) it really doesn't get too hot. I live near the coast so it hasn't been as hot here as it gets inland. I never saw him panting when I checked on him. He seemed to ignore the frozen water bottles I put in there, but I kept putting them in there anyway. It always seems hotter inside my house than outside! My inside bunnies need a fan going on them during the day to keep cool. I was more worried about him being scared out there and the cat bothering him. Sweet little guy, I'm going to miss him, but I know he'll be happier. :biggrin2:

I just saw this thread for the first time and was just thrilled and amazedat the course of events that happened. This forum is incredible and full of awesome people.:bunnyheart

Sherlshine, I'm soglad you found the bun and saved his life.

Okiron, you are most certainly this buns angel, your kindness and generosity are trulyinspiring.:angel:

:hug:

lagadvocate wrote:
Sherlshine, I'm soglad you found the bun and saved his life.

Okiron, you are most certainly this buns angel, your kindness and generosity are trulyinspiring.

:yeahthat:

Im so happy this is working out. Keep us posted (and pics would be good too once he settles in :thumbup).

:bunnieskiss

Latest posts

Back