RESOLVED!!!! Craigslist bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bless you for getting this little guy out of a bad situation.

What a cutie, I can't wait to see more pictures!

What a wonderful little rabbit! You've helped him by rescuing him already, and he looks and sounds so lovely, I hope you get to keep him :D

Jo xx

P.S. He has just made me ponder having a mini-rex rabbit in the future :big kiss:

Oh goodness look at thim! He actually seems to have a nice coat, for being kept in such awful conditions. Looks like it might be a Mini Rex/Rex mix though, his ears are huge!

I bet you he will never stop doing bunny 500's and binkies, now that he has the room too! :p

Emily

What a gorgeous baby! My god, the logic some people have.. I will never understand it.

The world needs more people like you, you are incredibly wonderful :).

Thank you so much everyone for the comments and support on taking this bun in. :group:He is so happy! He hasn't stopped doing binkies-LOL I just can't seem to capture them on my camera yet.

He is infested with fleas *really* bad and looks like he has ear mites too. I just noticed this last night so I'm off to get revolution for all three and some flea bombs for the house.:(

I'm going to start a new thread in the blog section with pictures of the trio and hopefully be better at keeping it updated. I'm so glad everything turned out just fine!! Thanks for all the comments everyone!!

momof2buns wrote:
Thank you so much everyone for the comments and support on taking this bun in. :group:He is so happy! He hasn't stopped doing binkies-LOL I just can't seem to capture them on my camera yet.

He is infested with fleas *really* bad and looks like he has ear mites too. I just noticed this last night so I'm off to get revolution for all three and some flea bombs for the house.:(

I'm going to start a new thread in the blog section with pictures of the trio and hopefully be better at keeping it updated. I'm so glad everything turned out just fine!! Thanks for all the comments everyone!!
Awesome Momof2buns. I hope Jack's story or photos get included in the Rescue Me section.

Happy now Jack !! :bunnydance: :nod

Ditto the comments from every RO forum member. :hug2:

Before you got him and I saw the craigslist post I wishing he was closer so I could go pick him up myself, I felt so bad for him and worried about the type of person they'd give him to. I'm so glad you got him. I shouldn't even be allowed to look at Craigslist anymore.. I end up doing the same thing. Which is great for the animals, haha, but bad for the budget.

Back