**RESOLVED** Bunderground RR coming through

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmosMomma

Reaction score
0bfd48e7a2893c72fec3610db075f20e.png

BlueEyes has found a poor 5yo bun that was dropped off at the petstore, and WhiteLop is willing to take him in. We need fellow bunlovers to help get the bun from AZ to SC. Please help guys!

(Nashville to Knoxville is covered) The following is from CosmosMomma on other post:

"Yay :) So we have the last leg done, Patti's friend transporting to Morgan!

"Okay so here are the checkpoints/possible legs. Basically the major cities that show up on the map route.

Phoenix AZ
Flagstaff AZ
Gallup NM
Albuquerque NM
Tucumcari NM
Amarillo TX
Elk City OK
Oklahoma City OK
Sallisaw OK
Clarksville AR
Little Rock AR
Forrest City AR
Memphis TN
Nashville TN
Knoxville TN"

We are too far south to be of any help, other than moral support. GOOD LUCK BUNDERGROUND!!!! :D

I'm emailing someone from the HRS NM to see if anyone near albuquerque would be willing to cover a leg :) Would anybody else be willing to contact HRS in other areas? We were talking about shipping Scruffles via Delta but that'd be expensive and Morgan isn't sure she can afford it.

Margo from The HRS NM said she's sure someone would be willing to cover the Gallup to Albuquerque and the Albuquerque to Tucumcari legs, if the other legs can be filled, and I contacted Jennifer @ Bunderground RR and she's going to get back to me. :)

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, my son broke our laptop for a period of time. Now the computer is okay and I'm not working with just my phone.

How are we doing on legs for the trip?

Phoenix AZ
Flagstaff AZ
Gallup NM-Albuquerque - possibly covered.
Albuquerque NM-Tucumcari - possibly covered.
Tucumcari NM
Amarillo TX
Elk City OK
Oklahoma City OK
Sallisaw OK
Clarksville AR
Little Rock AR
Forrest City AR
Memphis TN
Nashville TN-Knoxviille, Patti's friend.
Knoxville TN - pick up point. I'm picking him up in Knoxville.

Okay, thats a lot left to fill. I need to figure out what to do with the shipping thing. But I think that's what's going on with the legs of the railroad, if anyone wants to add or correct it, go for it. Thanks!

I contacted someone from "The Bunderground Railroad" and she's getting back to me, and a few other people are posting on facebook for help.

Also, bad kid! We have a rule when I'm babysitting: No toddler fingers on my laptop!

Back