Resisting Temptation...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rinirabbit

Reaction score
Greetings Fellow Rabbiteers

I went to the pet store recently to restock on bedding and rabbit food.I noticed my rabbit, Darwin (aka Annabelle...found out 'she' was a'he' :D) brother still there.

I have had my rabbit for a month now, and I feel so bad for thebrother. He is a Netherland Dwarf mix and has this beautifulLilac-Blue-Grey fur. He has been in the Pet storefora while and seems very healthy, and no apparentproblems,just the pet store always gets new tiny rabbits, soeveryone is distracted and want the smaller, cuter dudes. He is litterbox trained and is very sweet.

I am wondering what you think, should a wait a while, or get him before some of his sibings' owner takes him?

Thanks

Liza

That's exactly what I was thinking...why not? That way you know he went to a good home. :)

If you want another rabbit, then I say go forit.:bunnydance::bunnydance: Its nice to have the siblingstogether (sadly though, siblings doesn't mean they will get along*AH-feyandsprite-COO* excuse me. But our sister pair finallyfound happy ground and are together again.) I like that thesisters we have are with us, they are a neat compliment to eachother.

I would slowly introduce them together for the first bit since theyhave been away from each other for a bit, but I am sure the two will behappier with each others company after they are bonded again.

if you really,really want him then go and get that little boy :)

cheryl

Go for it! Sometimes it's just something thatyou have to just say yes. Like with Pebble's I jsut knew in my heartshe was right so I ignored some of the nagging "No's" my brain wastrying to tell me.

I would say go for it!

Latest posts

Back