Rescued two new bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to alarm you, but I just recently lost my bun from urine sludge complications, and in that last pic, the urine looks sludgy. Have you noticed any sand consistency?

Well the boy did that once and i havent seen any sludgey urine yet...oh and we have names...The black boy has been named Salem...The girl has been named Stormy...these two are doing GREAT they eat like monsters and i have been keeping them hydrated due to the humid weather we are experianceing in chicago...the have seem to have gotten a little bigger...i am watching the boy because he was the smallest of all his brothers and sisters and didnt look like he was able to get fair share of any food...now i feed him seperate of his sister and he seems to be getting fatter...yay!I am trying to get them to use the water bottle but i dont think they get it yet...i also have a heavy bowl filled with water in their cage and they seem to drink from that right now...

Latest posts

Back