Rescued Rabbits need homes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, here is a video of the mother rabbit feeding her 6 babies, the rescue is taking the babies and mother on the 29th. I will still have the two other litters, 10 babies.

[ame]http://youtu.be/kgoml2nZ7sk[/ame]

Well, I brought the 6 babies and the mother to the rescue but it was at a flea market and there was a booth right beside them that sold speakers and the music was blarring , my bunnies were terrified. One kid came and poked his hands through the cage and keep poking them, one little girl open the door and started to pick up a baby and would not stop when I told her.
The rescue goes to the flea market to adopt them out on the weekends. But I was so worried about them. They are staying overnight, two of them are getting adopted but I have to take the mother and the other babies back as they have no room for them. I will be adopting them out myself as this was a very stressful situation for them. I did not hear from the rescue if any one else is going to adopt them yet. I was going to take them back but I have so many rabbits that I left them there.

So if any one is interested I still will have the other two litters, 10 babies and 4 left of this litter. I will post pictures of them.

Wonder if they could get a booth in a quieter area of the flea market. Doesn't sound like it was in a good spot especially for animals hoping to find a good home. Think I would have been terrified too, & I'm not a bunny! I'm a human and the loud noise/music blaring in my ears does not relax me & gets on my nerves after awhile. I hope you can find them all good, loving homes. Oh, do you have a flyer of care & other helpful information for the new bunny parents? Being in a flea market it seems there would be allot of people just looking around & making impulse buys so they would at least need a care sheet with helpful info. Also, I would have a brochure/info sheet with each bunny with this web site as a resource for new bunny parents to ask questions & meet other bunny people. Wishing you and all your bunnies the best in finding wonderful families for each of them! They are so cute wish I could take one or two!

Wonder if they could get a booth in a quieter area of the flea market. Doesn't sound like it was in a good spot especially for animals hoping to find a good home. Think I would have been terrified too, & I'm not a bunny! I'm a human and the loud noise/music blaring in my ears does not relax me & gets on my nerves after awhile. I hope you can find them all good, loving homes. Oh, do you have a flyer of care & other helpful information for the new bunny parents? Being in a flea market it seems there would be allot of people just looking around & making impulse buys so they would at least need a care sheet with helpful info. Also, I would have a brochure/info sheet with each bunny with this web site as a resource for new bunny parents to ask questions & meet other bunny people. Wishing you and all your bunnies the best in finding wonderful families for each of them! They are so cute wish I could take one or two!

There is no were else that they can move. They are right beside the vegetable stands and the music place, it looks like they are selling them for meat. It looks bad. The flea market is not a good place, I am not bringing them back there.
When I try finding homes for them I will make out a care sheet and I could put this forum as a reference, thanks for letting me know.
Thanks

You know I am interested! In a wee little male bunny ;) And we always love updates.

Do you want one of the 5 week old babies, It looks like there are 3 males. The red and white, and the two black and white.

They will be 6 weeks next Friday.

Do you want one of the 5 week old babies, It looks like there are 3 males. The red and white, and the two black and white.

They will be 6 weeks next Friday.

I'm actually out of town for two weeks! And still need to build a cage... but if that's the litter you want me to take one from, deal. If not I'd love to wait.

Oh, hooray! You have at least one member wanting a bunny!!!! I love it when it works out for everyone especially the bunnies!!!! Hope all the buns can find wonderful homes!

Yeah.... just have to get another cage! plus Chive needs to get fixed, so I might have to wait for another litter... *sigh*

I don't have the first litter any more, I gave them to a pet store to adopt out along with the mother, if the mother does not get adopted then I will take her back, 19 bunnies was very overwhelming for me to care for,I have three dogs and many birds to care for, I had not time left for anything else, I still have the other two litters, which makes it 12 rabbits, but the babies are still young and not too much work yet.

They are getting cuter by the day, I will post pictures soon.

Back