Rescued Rabbits need homes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnynoses

Reaction score
Hi, I rescued three rabbits that someone dumped outside and one surprised me with 6 babies.Now I have 9 bunnies. I have contacted rescues and the humane society with no luck, I have called vet clinics and posted on kijiji and facebook with no luck, I thought it would be easy to find homes, but I guess not.
I have three females, I am going to foster the mother until the babies are old enough to be adopted, so in the mean time I have two other females that need homes.
They are mostly white with tan and chocolate markings.

I am in Toronto, Ontario.

SAM_1808.jpg

SAM_1801.jpg

SAM_1839.jpg

SAM_1932.jpg

SAM_1864.jpg

Thanks for rescuing those adorable bunnies! Hope you can soon find good homes for all of them needing a new home, hopefully someone here will be able to help give them a home.

Thanks, I am hoping to find homes for them all. Here are some more pictures. These are the 6 babies, they are 12 days old today and their eyes are open now and they are so cute. One is black, one is mostly white with a little tan around the eyes, two are white with black markings and two are white with tan markings. The two bigger rabbits are together and get along great, it would be nice to adopt these two together.

SAM_2019.jpg

SAM_1855.jpg

SAM_2082.jpg

SAM_2084.jpg

SAM_2077.jpg

SAM_2076.jpg

SAM_2079.jpg

SAM_2073.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I need the little one with the brown spots on his widdle nose and ears. Helluva drive to Canada.

Today another female that I rescued just gave birth to 5 babies, I have 14 bunnies now and hopefully I can find them homes.

Oh gosh, its hard enough to manage one bunny, but 14! That has to be hard. At least most of them are babies. Hopefully you'll find some good homes for them. Can't wait to see some pictures of the new guys!

Hi, I got a few pictures of the babies, it is hard to take nice pictures when they running and bouncing up and down, the last picture is an adult, I think she is pregnant to. I bought a playpen and let her get some fresh air and eat some grass.

I will post more better ones soon.

SAM_2298.jpg

SAM_2311.jpg

SAM_2303.jpg

SAM_2316.jpg

SAM_2309.jpg

SAM_2285.jpg

Awww, they are so adorable! They make me want one! Yes, I'm a bunny addict! lol But my two little does are a handful in a small house! Hope you will be able to find wonderful forever homes for those adorable baby buns when the time comes! Thanks for those pix!

Aww, I really like them all! I love the one with black spots on either side of its nose. SO CUTE!!! I really wish I was close enough to adopt one. I'm sure you'll find some homes for them as they are lovely bunnies and hard to resist.

so a litter of black, broken black and broken red. Nice. :) should sell well for you. Are you sure the adults are all female? so you aren't going to have anymore surprises? :)

yes, they are all females, I am quite sure the third one is going to give birth too.

I hope the babies can be adopted, as I have no room to separate the babies and to feed and care for them all, my house is like a zoo.

If the rescue does not take them, I will have to adopt them all out.

yes, they are all females, I am quite sure the third one is going to give birth too.

I hope the babies can be adopted, as I have no room to separate the babies and to feed and care for them all, my house is like a zoo.

If the rescue does not take them, I will have to adopt them all out.

Once you sex them, post pictures of them gender wise! I definitely want one.

You can always get them up to me here near London. I've got people waiting for small buns like that. :) I do some limited rescue so helping out with those buns would be welcome enough (if you can get them to me that is).

Latest posts

Back