Rescued Rabbits need homes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always get them up to me here near London. I've got people waiting for small buns like that. :) I do some limited rescue so helping out with those buns would be welcome enough (if you can get them to me that is).

I can definitely help with transporting these guys! I have kennels and drive.

You can always get them up to me here near London. I've got people waiting for small buns like that. :) I do some limited rescue so helping out with those buns would be welcome enough (if you can get them to me that is).

Hi, thanks for the offer, I may have to take you up on that. How many bunnies do you take in? Do you have a website?
Do you take adults?
The third one is going to have babies very soon, I feel them kicking. I will have way too many bunnies.

I currently have three empty cages. Taking in a pregnant doe is not an issue, I have nestboxes available.

Let's see what we can work out eh? :) PM me if desired.

Have you contacted Rabbit Rescue Inc. to see if they can help? www.rabbitrescue.ca You should also contact Greenwood Park Animal Hospital to see if they have any other suggestions or any potential homes www.drmunn.ca

Good luck!

I have contacted the rescue and they cannot help me. I will try the animal hospital, never heard of them but will contact them, thanks.

I currently have three empty cages. Taking in a pregnant doe is not an issue, I have nestboxes available.

Let's see what we can work out eh? :) PM me if desired.

Thanks, the third bunny gave birth to five babies last night, now I have 19 rabbits in my home, I went from 3 rabbits to 19 in 26 days, that is crazy.
I am so worried.

Maybe you can take the first litter and mom? They I can care for the other two moms and babies, they are too young to move.

They are just darling! I want them all! lol I don't know how anyone could resist those cute little bunnies!

I have moved bunnies of all ages totally without issue. From newborn to three weeks old. The kits don't mind, and the moms are just fine. They continue to do their job, if not it's easy enough to assist them.

Just plunk them in a small box (if they aren't already in a nestbox) and just move them. Seriously, they will do just fine.

They are fine looking kits.

PM me if rides are needed!

If you plan to keep a litter Bunnynoses, let me know and I will take a Male at some point. If not, any Male will do! Just thought if you were going to keep one Mom and a litter I'd help you by taking one.

It sounds like you may have found some help/homes for those darling bunnies! That is wonderful! Hope it works out! They deserve wonderful homes when they are ready!

Great, two bunnies will have a home, from the two posters above, I tried to sex them, but too tiny right now. Thanks

:woohoo That's wonderful that you have found 2 of them homes with members here at RO! Hopefully you & everyone here will be able to get progress reports & pix through posts here at RO once they are old enough to go to their new homes! I'm big on following up! lol Wish the others the best in finding a wonderful forever home when the time comes!

Back