RESCUE: Lacrosse, WI- RESOLVED!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_0271.jpg

Or we could try posting her photo on the SRR listings... Julie

Oh isn't she the most cutest little thing?!

Fingers crossed that she can find someone to love her forever

cheryl

I'm in love :inlove:I keep checking this thread to see if she finds a good home. Ok she is lil Lilyia to me right now :whistling:bunny19

So...I just read this thread now....

She sounds like a little darling :D She just prefers not to be handled. You gotta give the girl some space, jeez.
I would loooove to take her if she lives anywhere near me (I'm in Portland, Oregon now, not Washington like my name thing says). I only have one rabbit, so there's lots of space. (And I could possibly bond her to Butter if she'd have it)
~Diana and Butter

She's in south west Wi. on the border of south east MN and Iowa. I think that she would be easy to bond as I have tried several of my male bunnies with her and she has been very receptive to all of them .

I wish so much that you were not so far away. :(
I think that I just found out how she should not be handled.

I usually place her in an extremely large pen in my upstairs living room ..it is almost the size of the room. I place a hidey place, toys water food and blankets in there and she just binkies all over. I spend a lot of time sitting in the pen with her and she is used to me , crawls around on me and lets me pet her . I leave her in the pen for hours sometimes and when it is time to take her back to the cage I just swoop her up and take her back with no incident.

We are having a technican to the house today to fix the satellite dish on the roof so I couldn't let her out yet today.
Her cage (large dog airline crate) is inmy huge bathroom and today while I was taking bath I thought I would open the door and let her explore the bathroom.
When I was ready to leave I had to grab her to put her back. She wasn't ready as she hadn't been out long enough..she tried to bite my hand (not hard) so I moved her so she couldn't reach it.
I think this is the type of problem the people that surrendered her had.
They probably had her out a short time and then grabbed her to go in and she proceeded to rebel against it.

I think this problem is basically easy to handle if she is given her own space and allowed enough time out.

She doesn't respond well at all to quick movements. ..otherwise she is a sweetie.
I have let Julie name her so her new name is EmmyLee

AHHHH I WANT HER!!! :heartbeat::inlove::heartbeat:

I know exactly where you are and I'm not "that" far.

She sounds just like my Diamond. I already love her personality. I'm not sure if I'm ready for two tho. Diamonds not spayed yet and I need to wait for that, UGH!!

She is sooo cute :bunnyheart

Wow, that is pretty far away :?

I wish I could travel that far, but I really don't think I can do it (Especially since college is starting soon)
Good luck on getting someone closer to your area ;)

If you are really interested, you could always have her flown out. Maherwoman and others have had that done before. It's too bad we don't have many members across the western states, it's really hard to set up a bunny train in that direction.

the shelter requires the whole family to meet the animal prior to the adoption (sometimes exceptions are made for ex. a child away at college, a man who is a truckdriveretc.)..yes, this would even be required for an endangered animal :(

I've never flown a rabbit/ had a rabbit flown anywhere before :? It seems like it would be very expensive and might traumatize the rabbit... (I'd be worried about the engine noise giving her a heart attack)

***Fosterers save Lives!***

*angieluv* will temporarily look after her until her forever home can be found. Thank you to everyone who followed this thread. EmmaLee is now a SRR rescue bunny.

You can bookmark her Petfinder link if you wish, and let prospective adopters know about RO. Our SRR adoption fee is $30. Perhaps she'll fall in love with a bachelor boy orbring smiles toa rabbit-savvy human very soon.

Julie. SRR / s.e. WIsconsin

http://www.soulmaterabbitrescue.petfinder.com

You guys are great! She is very, very cute. I wish I could do something, but I'm at my max. V.V. is still in my room so I already feel like I'm not spending enough time with each bunch. My poor little Buster is in need of a girlfriend, but I'm overloaded on girls already...Pej and V.V.Pej is too unpredictable and Vivienne is no where near "tame" yet. She snuck into their room last night and it didnt go well...haha :) Again, you guys are the best! If there is any way I can help, let me know,

Cara

Back