rescue bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesedwardwaller

Reaction score
my dvm,,emailed me to see if i couldadopt a female bun,which had beenabandoned inanapartment(caged andleft for dead-- mate was dead/./some people-wow,-,if healthy enough to travel--,i am going to pick her up fri 18th.--no name yet,,maybe-- precious.??sincerely james waller:wave::bunnydance::p:biggrin2::pinkbouce::pink iris::inlove:

that's how we came by Ted and Charlene--they were left in a garage of a foreclosed home in the Summer heat, no less.They were both great bunnies, so we really are glad they were found in time. Our thoughts are with you.:pray:

Nancy McClelland wrote:
that's how we came by Ted and Charlene--they were left in a garage of a foreclosed home in the Summer heat, no less.They were both great bunnies, so we really are glad they were found in time. Our thoughts are with you.:pray:
god bless you,,.some people huh,,wow.//.picked up sugar today at 3:45pm-she is gorgeous--shame on those people,...placed in her new home,,smelled around-checked out her neighbors,,and the flop/over and closed her eyes for a bit,,as if to say i-love-it...i will try to get a post / picture....sincerely james waller:wave::rose::pinkbouce::bunnydance::highfive::pink iris:

Latest posts

Back