REPORT PET SHOP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onnie

Reaction score
Just to update you on the latest from the petshop i have reported for neglect and cruelty.I today past the shop andall the animals have gone 'it's a completly empty shop but i noticedthe owner wandering around inside.I still have'nt heard from the rspcasince last week when they rung to tell me that there was no inspectorsavailable at moment but would follow up complaint asap.I do not knowwhat action they have taken as yet as they have'nt updated me 'butlooks promising from what i have seen.I just hope now the animals arebeing found loving homes.As soon as i get the report i will let youknow the outcome. ONNIE:USAflagwaving::England:

I would contact them and ask for a update, Ireported a horse in a bad way once the horse was taken away and theydidn't contact me , in the end I had to contact them to get info

Another triumph for those of us concerned about animal welfare. Great job!!!

when i went to go getmy new bunny rabbittoday? She was so skinney!! She was alos already like 7months old and still sititng compnay withher brother>why> cantthey mate at that age?> I will be fattenibg herup, but not toomuch t make her un healthy or anything, butshe was skin and bones! its a wonder i didint say anything i wastempted! to alk out i mean dont know why ididint! ANyway, was concerned that petland puts sisiters inwith brothers at such a late stagein thier sexualt development>are they that low in cages?

letme know whatu think of that>

willsend u pic of my new bunny, donteventhinki got a realpure dwarf out of the deal! her nameis babes bunny! sheis 7months old! ( we r hoping she isnot preg already)if so do we havealegal right to sue the store?>

dear report pet shop,

when i went to go get my new bunny rabbit today? She was soskinney!! She was also already like 7 months old and stillsititng company with her brother> why> cantt they mate atthat age?> I will be fattening her up, but not toomuch to make her un healthy or anything, but she was skin and bones!its a wonder i didint say anything i was tempted!towalk out i mean dont know why i didint!Anyway, was concerned that petland puts sisiters in with brothers atsuch a late stage in thier sexual development> are they that lowin cages? petland on nostrand and z in brooklyn,ny!

let me know whatu think of that>

willsend u pic of my new bunny, donteventhinki got a realpure dwarf out of the deal! her nameis babes bunny! sheis 7months old! ( we r hoping she isnot preg already)if so do we havealegal right to sue the store?>:angel:

dear report pet shop,

when i went to go get my new bunny rabbit today? She was soskinney!! She was also already like 7 months old and stillsititng company with her brother> why> cantt they mate atthat age?> I will be fattening her up, but not toomuch to make her un healthy or anything, but she was skin and bones!its a wonder i didint say anything i was tempted!towalk out i mean dont know why i didint!Anyway, was concerned that petland puts sisiters in with brothers atsuch a late stage in thier sexual development> are they that lowin cages? petland on nostrand and z in brooklyn,ny!

let me know whatu think of that>

willsend u pic of my new bunny, donteventhinki got a realpure dwarf out of the deal! her nameis babes bunny! sheis 7months old! ( we r hoping she isnot preg already)if so do we havealegal right to sue the store?>:angel:

I hope they do something and dont let themanimals be in any more misseray bless them it always brings a tear tomy eye when i see animals in poor contion i just hope there are morepeople like us rabbit people and know how to look after rabbits to givethem all the love, exercise and attetion not be stuck in a cage all day.

Onnie : sounds likethat store got shutdown theres only on explanationfor animals one day nonethe next sounds likethe aspca took action andclosed them down Hurrayfor you Job welldone,

The proper athoritis generallywill not call back to let you know whatactions they havetaken theyhonestly dont have the time ,man power or forthought .Call them and ask for an update, It may just haveslipped someones mind.

Chipper :: No legal recourse againstthat type of stupidity (so sad there isnt ) Be preparedw ith a nest box and nesting material, you may very wellbe the new parents to babies.

gypsy wrote:
Chipper :: No legal recourseagainst that type of stupidity( so sad there isnt )Be prepared w ith a nest boxand nesting material , you mayvery well be the new parentsto babies.
Unfortunately, this happens all the time. Far too many petstore employees do not know how to properly sex the animals.

Onnie: Greatjob! We need more people like you. It sounds like the shop musthave been shut down. I would definitely make the call to seeexactly what was done.

Jen

Thanks for your replys of support i'm going toring the rspca now and find out what has happened.It's such a shamethough all this could have been avoided if they had'nt overbred'theywere taking in peoples unwanted adult rabbits'rats you name it andbreeding from them.:foreheadsmack:

Good for you, Onnie. I'm glad that the place isbeing shut down, from what you say anyway. Let us know what happens andwhat the RSPCA tells you.

That is my next question'there was so manyanimals in there'i think the rspca only put down sick and injuredanimals taken in to their care'i have actually seen rabbits forrehoming at our local branch.I have rang the rspca for an update theyhave put my message on their pc for an inspector to ring.I just want toknow the out come it's so worrying. :ponder:

Latest posts

Back