Remember me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Himalayan

Reaction score
I joined here three years ago when I had started breeding rabbits for the second time. I had a really bad start and lost most of my bunnines so I gave it up. However I started up again about seven months ago. I currently own 64 rabbits. 20 of which are little one-two week old kits. 17 are adult breeding stock and the rest are teens. I am picking up eight more today. I used to lie in Pa when I first joined and I now live in Va instead. I will be posting pictures later I promise.
The breeds I currently own are: Flemish Giants, German Lops, New Zealands, California's, Dutch, Chinchilla (that is how it's said and spelled right?) and several different mix breeds. I am very happy to report that so far this time has started out much better. I'm very glad I decided to get back into it. I missed my bunnies.
I just thought I would reintroduce myself being gone for so long and not really sticking around very ong the first time. My name is Danakah and I am 24 years old. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, and learning new things.

Hi,

Glad to see you got back into rabbits. Definitely would love to see pics of all your breeds. I am proud to say I got my first Flemish Giant on Saturday. My other 5 are my little guys (2 to 4 lbs).

New place, new start, wishing you all the success.

K

Wow. Lots of bunnies!! Glad you found your way back to RO and to bunnies :)

Welcome!

I'm working on pictures. My computer crashed about three months ago and I just recently got it fixed so I don't have to many pictures of the kiddo's on here. I will post them as soons as I get some though.

Himalayan wrote:
I'm working on pictures. My computer crashed about three months ago and I just recently got it fixed so I don't have to many pictures of the kiddo's on here. I will post them as soons as I get some though.
Sorry to hear about your computer. Been through a crash myself. That's why I keep my pics on an external drive. Plus being a shutter bug, it's really a good way for me to keep my pics all organized.

K

German Lops yay!! I love them and would love to start breeding some day. We had a kleinwidder which is the basis for the German lop. Welcome back to RO! Can't wait to see pictures

Latest posts

Back