Reintroduction of meet me & my girls.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuvMyRabbits

Reaction score
Hello I have already introduced myself and my girls on this site..however since the vet visit yesterday some things have changed! My girls are no longer my girls...they are my Girl and my Boy =) Spirit my white netherland rabbit is a female..however Shadow the black mini lop is not a female at all but a male....So the first vet that I took them to that told me their sexes and ages, wasnt right about 1/2 of my bunny family...ohhh how this explains so much going on with these 2..so I felt that it would be right to reintroduce my bunnies and give Shadow his proper introduction as the man he is :pI think hes mad at me for calling him a good girl all this month:biggrin2:So here goes...Hello Everyone I'd like to introduce you to my beautiful bunnies..Spirt the girl and Shadow the boy!!!!
%3Ca%20href=
IMG_3295.jpg

Hi and Re-welcome to RO. lol

Your babies are Beautiful and Handsome.

Are they fixed or is their a possibility that you can have "Baby" Spirits and Shadows?

I look forward to hearing all about them.

Susan :)

Ok I forgot to hit reply the first time :?stll getting used to all this stuff...well they werent fixed because the first vet I took them to that told us they were both females also made it sound like getting them fixed was sending them to their grave so we opted against it thinking there was no chance of pregnancy..however last week Shadow was acting crazy about Spirit so I realized then after posting a question here about it that it would be best to get them fixed anyway reguardless of thier sexes..so thats what the apointment was for yesterday, to make sure they are both healthy enough to go in to be fixed...they both passed with flying colors! So later this week they will be going in...No chance of baby bunnies here! Thank God I have them seperate cages and seperated them any time they tried to get frisky!!! There are enuf bunnies in shelters without homes, it would be very selfish of me to let my 2 bring any into the world when they may just live to be put asleep in the end if they cant find a home:cry1:

Ok so I meant that I forgot to hit quote lol and I did the same thing again! geeze..ok I will get used to this eventually i promise:pray:

Aww, such a handsome looking couple...but I must say, being a lop owner (and lover)..I just wanna take Shadows little face and give him a big kiss!

They are both so cute. I am glad you found out now their correct sexes. I hope to see you around the boards posting and that includes posting more pictures of those cute bunny's.

And they have the perfect names to match their looks *nods*

Latest posts

Back