REHOME: Southern California

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krasijane

Reaction score
I was asked to rescue these two buns from alocal park in Oct. Then I was suppose to take them to theshelter the next day. I didn't have the heart to doit.These two bring my total bunny countto5. That is too many.The Hot Tots {Fricand Frac} are not very people friendly, they barely let us petthem. I am hoping someone on this list would enjoy thechallenge of taming these two. They are about 6 months oldmales I believe. They go nuts if I try to pick themup. My neighbor and I checked when we got them.Whatever sex they are both are the same. I may not correctlyidentify male and female rabbits but I can tell when I am looking atthe same equipment on both.

Oh aren't they cute! I guess they were presentssomeone got tired of. Thank you so much for taking care ofthem and best of luck finding a home.

:( I neglected to say the bunnies arein Southern California. I will drive 150 miles north, south,east or west to meet someone who would take care of them.

These buns are sweethearts. Very cute, I have seen lots of pictures. I really really want to see these two in a good home.

If I wasn't moving to Florida, I would takethem. I'm actually trying to find a home for my rabbit currently. Theidea of parting with my Mason makes me sad, but I don't really have achoice. I am also in the Riverside area (Orangecrest). Those rabbitsyou have are too cute! This thread is a few months old... have you beenable to find a new home yet?

No she still has them. They are a sweet pair.

Considering how many people live in our area, weshouldn't have a hard time finding a home. I think it's just hard toget the word out that a rabbit or two need(s) a home.

Now if I owned my own house and was settled, I would take these 2 in aheartbeat. My boyfriend was accepted as an officer in the Navy and I'mgoing with him. I have 6 pets and I think I'd have to find a home forall but one (a dog). I have 1 rabbit, 3 chinchillas, and 2 dogs. :(

Latest posts

Back