REHOME: NC

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimboUNCW1

Reaction score
So I had an ad for my male bun bun on here, butfigured I'd put one up for all the babies my girls are having lol...they're all seperated so this is their only batch. My dutch had 5, mylop had 6 yesterday, and my cream color bunny had 3-they're the oldestof the 3...here's some pics. If you know anyone that'd be interestedplease don't hesitate to post on here because I'd be more than happy toget them to yall's fabulous homes!! I have 19 buns in all now!:bunnydance:

here's the cream mama:

and here's her babies:

here's the dutch mama:

and here's her babies!:

and here's a pic of the lop:

and the baby pics are coming soon!!

I just want to say that they are CUTE babies andthat I'm betting (for anyone considering them) that they are going tobe well socialized from being handled....that is something to considerwhen getting a rabbit...

Peg

Heres hoping you can find them all loving homes. They sure are cute!

Just remember, its not recommended that you rehome them until they areof a certain age (6-8 weeks I think?)..and as the babies approach the10 week mark you will want to keep the males separate from the femalesso you dont have more babies!

I cant remember if I posted this in your other rescue thread, but somegreat ways to rehome would be newspaper ads, petfinder.com classifieds,a bulletin board at your local vets office and word of mouth.

Just be sure to screen anyone very thoroughly!! We have a list ofquestions to ask potential adopters at the top of the rescue section.

Youre doing a great job with all these little ones. Keep up the good work!

Good luck in finding homes for them, I know that if I lived on your side of the Atlantic, I'd take 1...or 2...or 7....:D

Just remember though, don't say "free to good home" unless you knowthem personally, some snake owners will take advantage of this and thepoor bunnies would be snake dinner:cry2Better to charge asmall adoption fee.:)

well folks the lop mom had 7 babies.....i justKNEW she got knocked up again when the dad got in there somehow.... soi've taken the other babies out and put them in their own little condowhile she's alone with her new litter....i hope they all make it..... ijust can't believe how i have 25 or so buns now lol classic

Holy wow!

Wow! That is so hard to believe. I'm sorry youhad to go through all of this. But at least now you know it isn't goingto happen again!

well :tears2:i have sad news.... when i went tocheck on the babies this morning some how some of them got our of theirlittle nest and froze. and i guess 3 couldn't stay warm enuftogether....6 of them passed away and 1 is left. i brought the one andthe mom inside and i have a little heater set on low just in case theyget chilly but dont get too hot. im so sad and i feel so responsible.just thought i'd update yall. :cry1:it's been so cold out buti have all of the buns covered up with some of our heavy horse blanketsso they dont get cold....

well the little one ended up not making it b/cthe mom's milk apparently dried up :(which was devestating. inow have 3 adult mommas, 1 adult dad,13 baby bunnies who areold enuf now to be away from mama. i was thinking about 8 or so couldbe re-homed.... but i love them all so much!! anyone who is interesteddefinately let me know b/c i trust you guys on here b/c i know you care!

I would be willing to take them in just gettingthem here! I have to think I may have someone in mind thatcan get them here! If you still need someone to take them insounds like you got your hands full.

Ben

oh yeah? i just put them in their new outsidedoggie run and they are all loving it...i had to seperate the momma'sand put them in their own thing b/c they tried to kill the babiesbasically lol.... but now they're all happy. let me know! yeah they'rea handfull lol

I am waiting to hear from my brother who will becoming up from florida to Ohio and trying to make arrangments withhim. Plus haley needs one taken to SC from MI so as soon as Iknow when he is coming up I will let you know I am trying to make thishappen pretty quick so I can help you out there Hun! Sorry itis taking so long making arrangments from 1k miles away is tough butdoable.

Ben

Latest posts

Back